The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Slow Motion Matrix (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
videokideo
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of videokideo
Thanks, Drake... I'll put some thought into it, and I appreciate the lengthy answer you put time into. I'd be willing to bet our gimmicks are very different, yet they accomplish the same effect. I bet I put a lot more into something that is probably so much simpler than I needed. What I would give to see his gimmick...lol...but I'm sure he'd be glad to tell me NO! This guy is sitting on a goldmine if he were to put them on the market. I have had tons of offers, myself.

I'm in the situation like having the original broom suspension vs. one with a Gossamer Harness. He does the same effect, but with a much better and different gimmick. I don't think he had to get permission to sell these due to the length of differences.

I'll probably contact him in the future. This has always been confusing to me.
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
868 Posts

Profile of Laszlo Csizmadi
I saw Danny Cole doing this illusion in Murray Hatfield's Magic 'n Miracles show about two years ago.
Wade Live
View Profile
Veteran user
Earth
322 Posts

Profile of Wade Live
I have 10 units ready to go to the first 10 magicians that PM me tonight! Each unit will be 3,800 US and custom fitted to your body. I cannot GUANENTEE they will work, but I will GUANENTEE each unit looks cool and fits well.

Wade

P.S.
Just playing...
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1117 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
PM'd you, Wade.

P.S. Just kidding.

Was Danny Cole a part of T.H.E.M.? I wonder if they performed this on that show, too?
AnthonyMaze
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego, Ca
260 Posts

Profile of AnthonyMaze
Danny Cole was on THEM, the actual group of members is called magic X live. http://www.magicxlive.com They did do the 'matix' or 'x suspension' and it turned out pretty good. people thought they were possessed...
haha
...for the 51st time... that is NOT my card...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Slow Motion Matrix (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL