The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Help! Can't Remember Magician's Name (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sd1724
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of sd1724
I have no idea if anyone would happen to know this but it is driving me absolutely CRAZY! Back in the 90's, fox television aired a special with a magician whose name I can not remember. No, it was not the Masked Magiaicn or Val Valentino. It was someone completely different. He had black hair which stood straight up. He wore sun glasses and I believe a yellow coat. He was kind of "science themed" I suppose you would say and I know for sure at some point during the show he used a hypnotic looking wheel you the audience. My question is, what is his name??? I can not think of it and for some reason, he just popped into my head the other. If anyone knows his name, please help, I'm going Insane!!
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Uhhh..how does Rudy Coby sound?

NP
sd1724
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of sd1724
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
YOU'RE WELCOME TO THE THIRD POWER!! Smile
NP
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Help! Can't Remember Magician's Name (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL