We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Magician's Tiger Kills Fiance (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
Quote:
Many years ago I was at London Zoo when a man was attacked by a Lion through the cage bars as he was poking it with a stick !

The guy got exactly what he deserved. Some people are just too stupid for their own good!

I saw a video of a guy celebrating the birthday of his pet boa constrictor. He was hanging it around the necks of other people so they could get their picture taken with the "birthday boy". One was a two year old. After being handled so much, the snake actually lashed out and bit his owner. That put an end to any more celebrations with the snake.
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
ibm_usa
View Profile
Special user
In Your Mind, Ky, USA
722 Posts

Profile of ibm_usa
Quote:
On 2007-06-28 03:46, clynim wrote:
Quote:
Many years ago I was at London Zoo when a man was attacked by a Lion through the cage bars as he was poking it with a stick !

The guy got exactly what he deserved. Some people are just too stupid for their own good!

I saw a video of a guy celebrating the birthday of his pet boa constrictor. He was hanging it around the necks of other people so they could get their picture taken with the "birthday boy". One was a two year old. After being handled so much, the snake actually lashed out and bit his owner. That put an end to any more celebrations with the snake.

that's how pets become overweight, sluggish and most disgusting of all, spoiled.
"You may think that i only talk of things from the past, you know, history, well magic is history"

-Guy Jarrett

"Curiosity isn't a sin Harry, but it should be exorcised with great caution."

-Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
http://www.jordanallen-mentalist.webs.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Magician's Tiger Kills Fiance (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL