The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Has anyone seen "Koran Medallion with Luke Jermay" (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
I'm just randomly going through some of the posts these days, and it's astonishing the level to which many of you have sunk. Many sound like sixth-graders during recess in the school playground picking on one chubby one with talent. Do you realize how juvenile you sound? It's amazing how ugly human nature can be -- how patterns of meanspiritedness appear at all ages. With you, it appears to be envy of someone's fame and financial success that you don't have. Whether it's Jermay or somebody else, practice a little self-control with the negative impulse. Or repeat the same old bad habits: keep buying new magic products -- spend a lot -- and commence another !@#$%fest like a coven of male witches.
fib
The Mental Lentil
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of The Mental Lentil
What was it that Bruce Willis once said? Oh yeah....

"Welcome to the party pal!"
Dhal is murder
Reuben Dunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Has a purple ribbon wraped around my
1592 Posts

Profile of Reuben Dunn
Quote:
On 2007-05-31 06:56, The Mental Lentil wrote:
I retract my earlier statement and apologise if I caused any offence to Jermay fanboys. Luke Jermay is NOT fat.

His chest has just slipped a bit.

When I was a lad of 26, I had a narrow waist and a broad chest.

Now, at the age of 46, I find that things have reversed quite a bit....

Gravtity is a wonderful thing isn't it?
Good Thoughts.

Reuben Dunn

www.reubendunn.com
jhn59880
View Profile
New user
France
71 Posts

Profile of jhn59880
Hey,
It makes me sick all the remarks you've done on L.Jermay. I don't see why the fact that he's "overweight" ( is he really ?! ) and dresses in a smart way bother you ! I'm not ahsmed to say that : Luke Jermay is the one of the best mentalist I know ! Have you rear Building Blocks before having criticizing him ? Do you own Coral Fang and 7 Deceptions ? I don't understand why you discredit him ! He's the one who made me wanted to begin mentalism and the one who gives me the will to continue. I can understand that you can dislike his works but don't say that his works is total crap, that his look is strange. His work on suggestion is total genious. You know lots of mentalist who can stop the pulse of a spectator ? Divine a drawing from a InkBlot freely chosen ( B3 ^^ ) ? Make the hand lines moove ? I don't understand how you can appreciate his works ...

Luke, keep creating masterpieces ^^ You're doing great !

FLo.
jhn59880
View Profile
New user
France
71 Posts

Profile of jhn59880
Very important : I have lost for a while a printed page from the Manuscript The Big Three. I've lost HR suggestion ( I think the owners will understand ). Thanks for PM me because I habe reconsider the use of this script ^^.

Thanks

FLo.
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1028 Posts

Profile of in flames
Thanks for the entertainment everyone!
rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1534 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
It's amazing what jealousy will lead some people to write...
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer
Host of the Haunted Magic show at House of Cards Nashville!
ghostpianist
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of ghostpianist
Lol...

Luke you are so lovable Smile
dimosa
View Profile
New user
Belgium/antwerp
67 Posts

Profile of dimosa
Quote:
On 2007-06-26 09:47, rickmagic1 wrote:
It's amazing what jealousy will lead some people to write...

I TOTALY AGRRRREEEEEEEE ...

Just a few words ...

(I'm a magician from Belgium and I'm working very hard to become a pro). I've never heard a LUKE JERMAY before ... I buy (not all) my stuff at PenguinMagic, and I discovered this magician named L.Jermay ... What I first saw was the style, big tattoo's, a hat, earrings, ... but that's not a problem cause I've got mine and he's got his own style, I saw Koran Medaillon and I sayd: WOOWWW ... this is an effect I really can use in my "walk around|table hopping" situations. I love his performance, I love his persona, he's a CHILL guy LOL. What he did in the past, I reall don't care.

this goes to L.Jermay:

All the negative comments that's about you or your magic ... goes in one ear and goes out the other. You're a great magician.

dimitrios
peace
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11988 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
What would Al Koran say to this?
Tom DV
View Profile
Special user
693 Posts

Profile of Tom DV
I've just found this thread and am genuinely sickened.

Shame on you.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10576 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
One person's jealosy is another's justice, I guess!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Brucelee
View Profile
New user
Master of Nun-Chuckin'
70 Posts

Profile of Brucelee
This may be obvious and stupid to a magician, but in my couple performances of it, the spectators loved it and wanted more.

Brucelee
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2075 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Quote:
On 2007-12-10 02:50, Candini wrote:
What would Al Koran say to this?

He'd say, "Anyone know where I left my phenobarbital and vodka?"
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13150 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On 2007-12-23 20:56, Brucelee wrote:
This may be obvious and stupid to a magician, but in my couple performances of it, the spectators loved it and wanted more.

Brucelee

L I T Y ?
Brucelee
View Profile
New user
Master of Nun-Chuckin'
70 Posts

Profile of Brucelee
Quote:
On 2007-12-23 22:36, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Quote:

Brucelee

L I T Y ?

L I T Y ? What does that mean?

Brucelee
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13150 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
"Luke, Is That You?"
Brucelee
View Profile
New user
Master of Nun-Chuckin'
70 Posts

Profile of Brucelee
Quote:
On 2007-12-24 09:14, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
"Luke, Is That You?"

No Luke here.

Brucelee
SM41
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of SM41
L I T Y? Lol
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10576 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Quote:

Brucelee

You mean the concept of the Koran Medallion, or LJ's changes to it? Could you please compare both as I don't understand the difference...I used Osterlind's performance of Koran's Medallion, as written by Koran and credited, and it also got spectator's loving it and wanting more... in fact, I've used the base Koran medallion concept for a ton of Egyptian Bizarre magic effects... not sure what LJ's adds to the concept? Sounds like you do, so please share.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Has anyone seen "Koran Medallion with Luke Jermay" (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL