The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Free Silk Lecture hosted by IBM Ring 252 Middle TN Magic Club (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20508 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Here is where to catch my FREE Lecture
Tuesday, May 22, 2007 at 7:02 PM

at Lock's United Methodist Church
7880 Almaville Rd. in Rutherford County

This is a free magic lecture to all Middle TN area magicians
hosted by IBM Ring 252 Middle TN Magic Club (Murfreesboro, TN)

I do not sell lecture notes but there is a free handout.

If you use silks in your act, you need to come to this free lecture! The "Do-it-yourselfers" will especially enjoy some of the prop projects you can make for yourself.

As always, at Middle TN Magic Club lectures, there will be food!
Club members and guests are invited to bring snack foods or 2-liter drink to share.
Tom & Vickie Gibson will host the festivities, so call (615) 479-4427 for information or directions to the church.

Directions: From I-24, take exit 72A to I-840 west toward Franklin. Get off at exit 47 Almaville Road. Turn right from exit ramp onto Almaville Road. Lock's United Methodist Church, 7880 Almaville Road, is located about 1/4 mile on the left. Look for the red brick church with a white steeple.

These guys are always fun! See you there.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Free Silk Lecture hosted by IBM Ring 252 Middle TN Magic Club (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL