The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Loops DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Illusion & Beyond
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Illusion & Beyond
I am suprised no one has talked about the new loops dvd's coming out the 22nd. This has Daniel Garcia, Justin Miller & Nathan Kranzo as a three dvd set teaching some of their most unique routines utilizing the one product many magi shy away from (LOOPS). I know with these three they will have some of the most killer routines that has been produced using this utility. Has anyone else heard the word??
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
DG supposedly has a breath taking routine that made women cry using loops. Looks interesting.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I find it interesting that justin is releaseing "the cloak" a loop hook up of some sort around the same time
Eric Gretencord
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, TX
170 Posts

Profile of Eric Gretencord
Quote:
On 2007-05-15 14:21, Joshua Barrett wrote:
I find it interesting that justin is releaseing "the cloak" a loop hook up of some sort around the same time

Me too. Maybe it's Justin's refinements since the shooting of the Ellusionist dvd? Justin?
He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder.
-M. C. Escher
Illusion & Beyond
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Illusion & Beyond
I seen the ad a few days back on the cloak but didn't put 2 & 2 together. I would rather spend the extra cash and get all three dvd's but they do not have a price on them yet. Anyone have an idea of the cost? Also I had just bought some elastic IT but haven't tried to make loops. Any suggestions on how to tie them?
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Hey guys,
The Cloak is NOT A LOOP HOOK-UP it is a BRAND NEW ELASTIC HOOK-UP that will for the first time ever allow you to haver freedom in your animations and levitations. The Cloak will be released in July..

As for the LOOPS dvd..man are you guys in for a treat. Danny,Myself, and Nate have left nothing unturned in this 3 dvd set.
There is not one filler moment on this 3 dvd set..every item you see we either perform in our real-world performances or in our lectures and master classes.
Finally LOOPS gets its due reward.

Justin N. Miller
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
Quote:
On 2007-05-15 14:20, VcosNJ wrote:
DG supposedly has a breath taking routine that made women cry using loops. Looks interesting.

That may be the "butterfly" that was well talked about a while back.
Can't wait for the demo.

Quote:
On 2007-05-15 16:01, jussy wrote:
Hey guys,
The Cloak is NOT A LOOP HOOK-UP it is a BRAND NEW ELASTIC HOOK-UP that will for the first time ever allow you to haver freedom in your animations and levitations.
Justin N. Miller

Thank you Justin, for the scoop on The Cloak.
That helps a lot. It sounds like something really workable with all that freedom.
I'll keep an eye out for it.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Ahhh, I guess I might get both I have more intrest in the cloak tho. I wish these guys would produce this stuff independantly. ordering from e makes me feel cheap and dirty lol
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

And also dang I was hoping you might have this at the your lecture on friday justin =D
wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
The loop DVD is coming out on 22nd? where to buy, Ellusionist? I checked the site and see nothing about it.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

The brad said they would be 50 for all three plus loop discounts. and also mentioned they would 70 if bought one at a time (or 24 bucks basiclly ) I'm liking the price tho not bad at all
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Wise they don;t have pages up yet. I know your forums are for 16 year olds but they do release info earily there -D
jimbowmanjr
View Profile
Veteran user
Inside the Bottle
320 Posts

Profile of jimbowmanjr
Josh,

At the $50 price tag for all three volumes this is almost impossible to pass up =)

If you feel a bit dirty afterwards you can always wash up and enjoy the magic!

--Jim
zachdotcom
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL
58 Posts

Profile of zachdotcom
Quote:
On 2007-05-15 14:20, VcosNJ wrote:
DG supposedly has a breath taking routine that made women cry using loops.

Not that I don't believe it, but that's just hype. I know a girl who starts to cry whenever I "fry" her (or whatever the latest buzz word is).
PuffyDragon
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of PuffyDragon
FInally some news on this.
Thanks for the update.
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
846 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Quote:
Not that I don't believe it, but that's just hype. I know a girl who starts to cry whenever I "fry" her (or whatever the latest buzz word is).

I'm holding out for the performance that causes a spec's head to explode, like in Scanners movie.
nikyas
View Profile
Loyal user
Kuala Lumpur
207 Posts

Profile of nikyas
nikyas
View Profile
Loyal user
Kuala Lumpur
207 Posts

Profile of nikyas
It looks great, but I'm afraid like any E products this will be overly exposed on the internet.

I hope E will raise the price if the materials are good as they claim to be.
Goku
View Profile
New user
Japan
92 Posts

Profile of Goku
The trailer looks great. I'm always looking for new ideas for Loops. Can't wait for the release.
whateverisisright
View Profile
Regular user
Savannah, Georgia
132 Posts

Profile of whateverisisright
Can't wait...could NOT be more excited.

I'm also VERY curious about The Cloak. Good thing it's July though...It'll give me time to beef up more of my loop effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Loops DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL