The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Loops DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
You can put them on disk, but if you try and play them on a different computer to that which you used to download them, your files will be ruined.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Was there that final trailer with the release?
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Nevermind, I found it.

Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Now if I could only order some time to practice on the web id be good to go =D
Illusion & Beyond
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Illusion & Beyond
Justin,

I just wanted to say thanks for all the work you guys (including NK & DG) have done to help inspire new and old magicians. Showing how the younger generations approach to the magic world has created a whole new realm of magic. Great job guys and can't wait for some more things to come.

PS. I looked forward to meeting you at the Battle in Canton but didn't see you there?

JT
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
To see Justin and Kranzo's thinking will be a thrill. They KNOW what works!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
Congratulations to everyone!

Looks like a great package.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Looks incredible, I have never liked loops alot, but this looks like its going to change my thinking.
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
I think the ultimate would be for in the Butterfly effect ("Life"), it would be AWESOME to have a killer ending where the bill actually changes into a real butterfly!

How? I have no clue, but if anyone has any help on how this can be possible, post it!

=]
-Vinnie
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
How about a fake blood drop, and a gimmicked knife just to hold it? Smile

DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
846 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Quote:
On 2007-05-23 22:36, gdw wrote:
How about a fake blood drop, and a gimmicked knife just to hold it? Smile

Or half a skittle?
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Quote:
On 2007-05-23 22:06, Vinnie Laraway wrote:
I think the ultimate would be for in the Butterfly effect ("Life"), it would be AWESOME to have a killer ending where the bill actually changes into a real butterfly!

How? I have no clue, but if anyone has any help on how this can be possible, post it!

=]
-Vinnie

It can Be done, I'm on the search for it. If I come up with it, then ill get up with you when I'm in Jersey. Hopefully in December.
magicman899
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of magicman899
The set is superb. I did the downloadable version. It is worth every one of those 5000 pennies. Life is great. And Vinnie, great minds must think alike because that was the first thing I thought of once I watched the Garcia section. I came up w/ a method that makes it work to. Having a real butterfly at the end will be killer. I'll post a full review tomorrow or friday. But if I were asked to give it a rating now, it would be 10/10.

Great job Mr. Kranzo, Mr. Miller, and Mr. Garcia. It's a great set. My thanks goes out to you for putting so much work into the set. I can't thank you enough. Again, Great job!
wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
Not necessary to be a real butterfly at the end. If we add some thread work, it can eaily make the butterfly fly away. That would be cool too. Anyone watched 'illusionst movie'? the butterfly effect there is impressive too.

Also suggested everyone to buy money fooling book (previous pages mentioned). A Lot of the paperwork there can use thread loop to create amazing animation.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4540 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Off Topic::::

I just want to throw in something about Justin Miller because you were speaking of "The Illusionist". I randomly asked Justin Miller if his Elastic hook-up can achieve the same effect of what was in "The Illusionist", with the Slowing down the wadded up paper ball (It was an orange in the movie) when tossing it down to the other hand vertically and he said that effect could be achieved exactly as said with the setup.
WanderingMagician
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of WanderingMagician
Are there any more reviews of this yet? Can anyone provide a review/more details of the effects included in all three dvds (particularly the non card items)?

I'm sure that the advice provided is top notch but, having already read Mesika's Animated Miracles, what new ideas are shared here, apart from the very intriguing Life effect?
Illusion & Beyond
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

After seeing the butterfly (Life) effect on the trailer the first time I think we all had one thing in mind, HOW CAN I CHANGE THAT INTO A REAL BUTTERFLY?? Well anyone heard of the change cap?? That was my first thought. Try it out and let me know if it works for you. I had been looking at these for a while, now I may just have to pick one up.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Ive posted a full review in the Pdf/Downloads etc review section, here's a direct link:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......59&0
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
Quote:
On 2007-05-24 08:26, Illusion & Beyond wrote:
After seeing the butterfly (Life) effect on the trailer the first time I think we all had one thing in mind, HOW CAN I CHANGE THAT INTO A REAL BUTTERFLY?? .

This is an Effect that Andrew Goldenhurst has been doing for a LONG time now... and there is a REASON that magicians tend to stay away from performing it.

it is because of RESPECT for an artist. Andrew Goldenhurst's Butterfly effect is what he is KNOWN FOR... and out of RESPECT FOR HIM...magicians tend to stay away from that effect. There is no law saying that you cant perform it... it is just common courtesy in the magic world. Andrew is not ready to share his effect with the magic world and I think we should all still repect that choice and him.

DG
-Truth is made up of two things... FACT... and the ability to believe it-
Illusion & Beyond
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

I didn't realize that was already done and I know what you mean about respect. The last thing I think anyone here wants to do is disrespect someone elses signature effect. I bet this looks great though.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Loops DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL