The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » What's the name of that thingy magigy cardy spinny of top of decky movey? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2144 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Ya know the one Smile

Its like the one handed card spin on the middle finger, but on the top of the deck.

Bruno Copin uses it a lot but with out touching the deck. I don't mind. I'm not allergic to the deck like Copin.

My friend has told me he's seen Tarquin Churchill do it...Tarquin if you see this, can you pm me buddy?

And where can I learn it??

Thanks guys.

M:C
jalal12321
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of jalal12321
I think I know the move your talking about. In a post on dananddave.com/forum it says it's credited to Frank Garcia. Also that it's published in Million Dollar Card Secrets, but it's called "Ambitious Card - 2" In there.

Hope this helps.
JTW
View Profile
Special user
Florida
670 Posts

Profile of JTW
Yup it's Frank Garcia's. You can learn it in the book previously mentioned.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2144 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Fantastic thanks guys!

Although somebody has told me Paul Harris invented it and its called the victory spin, hmmm looked briefly in AOA to no avail. I'll see if I can find a vid...make sure I get the right source before I buy anything!

Thanks,

M:C
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » What's the name of that thingy magigy cardy spinny of top of decky movey? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL