The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Bill Fold Expert Needed. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Pianoman
View Profile
Veteran user
Lliving in Scotland.
345 Posts

Profile of The Pianoman
Hi everyone, I wonder if I could be so bold as to ask if someone could remind me of a bill fold I saw ages ago in a Impromtu Magic volume from the library.

I will endevour to describe it as best I can.

It was a dollar bill gag which was folded in a certain way to make it look as if it was two bills... I think.

It was very clever and I am annoyed I didn't keep a written account of some stuff I learned to do well so many years ago.
I hope this jogs someones memory.. I can see the drawing in my minds eye BUT can't remember the details.

Lastly... please could you send me a private message regarding this.... I don't neccessariy expect OR want it to be printed in such a public forum.

Regards Alan Davidson.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Ummm.. just fold it in half and hide the rest in your hand? is that what your talking about? Smile
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
The Books of Wonder has a version of this.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
J_C
View Profile
New user
Manchester, UK
59 Posts

Profile of J_C
It's shown in Hugards Money Magic book as well.
The Pianoman
View Profile
Veteran user
Lliving in Scotland.
345 Posts

Profile of The Pianoman
Hi Guys,
I did get a nice PM about this sometime ago and it was the one I remembered.
Its a great little bit of business.

Regards Alan
Munskin
View Profile
Loyal user
Cheshire, UK
297 Posts

Profile of Munskin
I don't know the exact move that you are referring to, but Greg Wilson seems to accomplish a similair fold during one of the routines on his 'On the Spot' video.
trevorsmagic
View Profile
Regular user
The U.K.
186 Posts

Profile of trevorsmagic
Hi pianoman, just read your post re the folding bill, if it's any help I just bought the Kevin King money morph video, this teaches you the folding and how to switch bills using a classic magicians prop and this does look as if you fold up say a £5 bill and as you unfold it becomes a £10 note hope this helps .....

trevor (uk)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Bill Fold Expert Needed. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL