The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Naked Mentalism by Jon Thompson (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Ask again in 2 weeks, after it arrives. Smile
discjockey
View Profile
Elite user
451 Posts

Profile of discjockey
We have to wait two whole weeks?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

From the order confirmation: "Printed items will ship 3-5 business days after your order" And if you are in the US and did not select a faster shipping service, it takes about one week for shipping (personal exerience).

There is a link on your receipt email to find out how long it will take to receive your order.

Tony
discjockey
View Profile
Elite user
451 Posts

Profile of discjockey
Ah. Gotcha. I thought it was some kind of pre-order (which I hate). I think I will wait for some reviews. Sounds great, don't get me wrong, I just want a few opinions.
aawb122pm
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of aawb122pm
Anyone received a copy yet ?
burst
View Profile
Veteran user
Memphis, TN
308 Posts

Profile of burst
My copy was just shipped. I think I ordered it two days. I'll write up my first impression of the booklet the day I receive it. Not withstanding if something were to arise between then and now.

/paul.f
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Mine was shipped today as well. It will take me longer to review it, I have a huge stack of material I have to read first.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Quote:
On 2007-06-06 13:30, equivoque wrote:
I often perform this brand of mentalism and below is a link to a professional photograph of me performing:
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=......p;size=o

I won't ask where you keep your billets.
Richie Dagger
View Profile
Loyal user
Tucson, AZ
268 Posts

Profile of Richie Dagger
Quote:
On 2007-06-11 22:17, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Mine was shipped today as well. It will take me longer to review it, I have a huge stack of material I have to read first.

Not to mention that new book you have to finish writing as well Smile
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
724 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Just seen that mine has shipped today too....hope it doesn't take too long to get it!
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
724 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Oops....it shipped yesterday!
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Mine has also shipped and seeing as I'm in the UK hopefully I will have it in a day or two, I will post some info and my first impressions after ive had a thorough read through and played around with some of it.
burst
View Profile
Veteran user
Memphis, TN
308 Posts

Profile of burst
I read through it all this morning. I have a guest and can't go into any detail right now, but it's wonderful.
E.C. Valdemar
View Profile
Veteran user
Orange County, CA
301 Posts

Profile of E.C. Valdemar
I can't wait to hear more reviews of this book. You know in a funny way I think I might was had soemthing to do w/ Jon writing this book. More then 6 months ago I was on another forum w/ Jon asking about very, very impromptu mentalism and can be done w/ littl if any props. And low and behold he writes Naked Mentalism.

Thanx Jon Thompson!!!!
Rob-ing you of your thoughts www.themindofrobert.weebly.com
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
I recieved this this morning and have read it fully and been coming back to it all through out the day. The book itself is very nice with a feel of quality to it, and overall it has a very nice look and feel. So far I'm extremely happy with what this book contains and this is the type of material ive been wanting for. I have not spent enough time with the book to go over everything in detail, but I couldn't resist the urge to give a little something a try. I put together a little something using what little I had learnt at that point and the result was excellent, even though it was something quick I just kinda threw together, it worked incredibly well and so I can safely say I'm impressed with this and look forward to delving deeper into what the book contains.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3422 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
I'm so excited that people are starting to receive and read this! I've been re-reading it myself lately and I always gain so much from it. I really believe Jon did an excellent thing with this work. I'm just as excited about the books release as he is, lol! I feel it will help take psychological/statistical forces to yet another level.

Best,
J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
724 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
My copy should arrive soon...I can't wait!
E.C. Valdemar
View Profile
Veteran user
Orange County, CA
301 Posts

Profile of E.C. Valdemar
I'm glad to see people are happy w/ this new book. It's going to be a week or so before I can order mine.

I had 2 questions though:
1.)What is this "Naked Coin Prediction"?

2.)Is the Book Test spoken of in here a routine that can really only be performed over the phone or something? I like progressive amagrams but I get the impression to do this effect you'll need to be looking at a long list.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3422 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
E.C,
No anagram is used for the Naked BT!!! I do it in person all the time now; no long lists in front of me, etc. It's all in my head . . . The beauty is that it CAN be done over the phone, but that is far from necessary; it plays just as strong in person. It's a principle I have never seen used in a book test before.

The Naked Coin Prediction is a date revelation on a freely chosen coin.

I look forward to more reviews, so I don't seem like the only one who absolutely loves this book and material!!!

Best,
J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
E.C. Valdemar
View Profile
Veteran user
Orange County, CA
301 Posts

Profile of E.C. Valdemar
Quote:
On 2007-06-14 19:55, TT2 wrote:
E.C,
No anagram is used for the Naked BT!!! I do it in person all the time now; no long lists in front of me, etc. It's all in my head . . . The beauty is that it CAN be done over the phone, but that is far from necessary; it plays just as strong in person. It's a principle I have never seen used in a book test before.

The Naked Coin Prediction is a date revelation on a freely chosen coin.

I look forward to more reviews, so I don't seem like the only one who absolutely loves this book and material!!!

Best,
J.

Thanx a lot for the reply J. Even though I like Anagrams I really must say I'm happy to hear that this Naked Book Test doesn't use them. And this Coin Prediction also sound interesting. Can't wait for more reviews and my copy!

Thanx!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Naked Mentalism by Jon Thompson (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL