The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Too many forums! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pokerplayer269
View Profile
New user
Needham, MA
30 Posts

Profile of pokerplayer269
Alright, I just counted and there are 121 different forums on the Magic Café. Does anybody else think that this is WAYYYYYYYY too many? Why do we need a different forum for every minute aspect of magic? I tried running a search and didn't find anything.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4973 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
The forums are there for the convenience of all of our members. The Café is not like other magic forums and we take pride in that. With only 5 posts, you really haven't got enough experience here to make a judgement on how the Café is operated. Making a blanket statement that you ran a search and couldn't find anything shows your inexperience. A search on a specific item will result in all the information you could want. Exactly what did you search for that provided no results?

Dividing forums into smaller groups makes it much easier to keep subjects in the correct area and consolidated. Most of the forums were set up at the direct request of our members to make is easier for them to navigate around. Each forum has an explanation of what is contained within it which should eliminate most of the confusion you may have.
Where the magic begins
RonCalhoun
View Profile
Special user
Independence, KY USA
593 Posts

Profile of RonCalhoun
Quote:
On 2007-05-19 21:28, pokerplayer269 wrote:
...I tried running a search and didn't find anything.

And your search was for... ?
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4802 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
He's kidding around, right? For a minute I was begining to thing my local library had too many books...
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Too many forums! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL