The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Arthur Trace and David London (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicAndBlackjack
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of MagicAndBlackjack
Hey everybody,

I am not familiar with the type of magic these guys do. They sound pretty interesting and I got some info about them, but they're doing a lecture that I was thinking about checking out near Columbus. However, I do close up magic with mostly cards and other objects and was curious as to whether or not this is their specialty. I know it'd be good to go to get insight about philosophical views and their thoughts about magic, but I am not sure if the tricks will be geared toward the type of magic I perform.

Any info would help.

Thanks in advance,
TJ
John Born
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of John Born
Heard great things and would really like to catch this lecture...definately should check them out.

John B. Born
JeremiahZuo
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of JeremiahZuo
Arthur teaches 80% card magic in his lecture. However he performs a wide variety that is great to watch. His magic is wonderful. Don't miss it.
Joshua 24:15
MagicAndBlackjack
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of MagicAndBlackjack
Sounds like I'll be going. Thanks for the insight guys.

-T.J.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Arthur Trace and David London (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL