The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Method to produce 3 9" scarves (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

close-up
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of close-up
I'm a fan of Johnny "Ace" Palmer. I've been working on his "Three Magic Scarves" routine. However, I'm looking for a magical way of producing the three scarves. The routine calls for using 3 9" scarves. Johnny just removes them from his pocket which is ok I guess. I'm looking for a quick, visual way to produce the scarves. A method which will allow the 3 scarves to just sit there until I decide to bring them into play.

Thanks
The Great Danton
View Profile
Elite user
Westfield, North Carolina, USA
449 Posts

Profile of The Great Danton
Maybe a TT? You would have to get one of the really big ones, but I think it would work. Just pick it up when your ready for the silks, and ditch afterwards.

Just an idea,
The Great Danton
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house."
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11208 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Do you want to produce the silks with only your bare hands or using a prop?
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
If you want to use a prop a Crystal Cube would be quick and visual. You would have to produce all 3 simultaneously. I believe even the small version would work with three 9" silks, but double-check on that.

Regan
Mister Mystery
close-up
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of close-up
Either way. Who makes a very small Crystal Cube?
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Ickle Pickle makes the 6" Crystal Cube that I have. I believe they also make a 4" version.
Mister Mystery
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
Hesperia, California USA
1904 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
If you want to produce them bare handed, Jay Scott Berry's "Eclipse" is a great method. I'm not sure what he sells today, but back in the eighties I purchased it and there were three gimmicks included. I know he has a DVD on the handling out now.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7392 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Use silk in balloon. Blow up the balloon (opaque) pop it and three silks appear. then you can go into Johnny's routine.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
The sinada gimmick, and yes the eclips tip.
jay berry has a lecture nots called illussionering, it has some great clean productions.

you will find what you need in that one
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Use a h**k b**l.

If your not sure what I'm talking about, PM me.

David
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Method to produce 3 9" scarves (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL