The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Did I miss the memo? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5119 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Gee, where is everyone? Did I miss something. No one has posted in this forum for 4 days. I hope that means everyone is busy taking care of the little friends.
Where the magic begins
mattsharpe
View Profile
New user
Paradise, Newfoundland
72 Posts

Profile of mattsharpe
It's finally happened Dave... you've answered every possible question about doves... This forum has become a book, take a read and you'll find what you're looking for.

With that said, I'm sure it'll pick up again soon. Smile
Matt
The Great Danton
View Profile
Elite user
Westfield, North Carolina, USA
449 Posts

Profile of The Great Danton
Now it just needs to be written up, printed, and put up for sale...just to cover the cost of printing. =>

Danton
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house."
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2007-05-21 22:20, Dave Scribner wrote:
Gee, where is everyone? Did I miss something. No one has posted in this forum for 4 days. I hope that means everyone is busy taking care of the little friends.

Sorry, Dave. My shows are picking up this time of year. I have been putting more time into my new special dove acts you guys have been helping me with. It requires constant practice. When everything runs with ease, I promise I'll be back.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5119 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Quote:
On 2007-05-21 22:23, mattsharpe wrote:
It's finally happened Dave... you've answered every possible question about doves... This forum has become a book, take a read and you'll find what you're looking for.

With that said, I'm sure it'll pick up again soon. Smile

Thanks for the compliments but I'm sure there are a lot of questions I have not answered or even know the answer to.

Danton, you don't know how many times my wife has told me to write a book. The problem is that much of what I write here is just information I've picked up through the years from other resources. Writing a book would just be a consolidation of all of those resources.

It's just what the world needs, another dove book Smile
Where the magic begins
haywire
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia
760 Posts

Profile of haywire
I have been busy with shows too.

Yes Dave the world does need another book on dove magic if you ask me.
I'd buy your book that's for sure.

Steven
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Did I miss the memo? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL