The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » The work on the dribble pass (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Justin R
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of Justin R
Quote:
On 2007-05-24 05:55, Pavloter wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-05-24 03:02, Andy the cardician wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-05-24 02:25, Justin R wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-05-24 02:07, Andy the cardician wrote:BTW, I wonder how many passes can the average magician do in one minute. I read that Paul LePaul was doing over 120.
Yeah, but I think he was using the metric system. Smile

The metric system?
You lost me there as well mate, maybe it was bad joke?
By the way Penguin got trailer for Luke's Dribble Pass Tutorial, I think he need to learn it aswell.

Yes, it was just a joke.
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1436 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Why is nobody mentioning kammagic's drible pass? I think without any doubt this is the best yu will have ever seen. he told me about 2 years ago that he planed to relase a handling of his pass, but unfortunately he still has not done it.
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
evikshin
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of evikshin
Quote:
On 2007-05-24 14:20, Memory-Jah wrote:
Why is nobody mentioning kammagic's drible pass? I think without any doubt this is the best yu will have ever seen. he told me about 2 years ago that he planed to relase a handling of his pass, but unfortunately he still has not done it.

I've seen it. Its decent.

But you really need to check out Aaron Shield's handling. He fooled Andrew Wimhurst with it. The dribbling happens much sooner than what is normally the case.

Evikshin
jalal12321
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of jalal12321
Does anyone know of a video source where I can see Aaron Shield's version. I'm probably going to buy it since I like the Dribble pass but I want to know what exactly is the difference.
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Justin - thanks.
Cards never lie
evikshin
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of evikshin
Quote:
On 2007-05-24 18:06, jalal12321 wrote:
Does anyone know of a video source where I can see Aaron Shield's version. I'm probably going to buy it since I like the Dribble pass but I want to know what exactly is the difference.

Go here.
http://www.freewebs.com/aaronshields/

Let me know if it doesn't work. The major difference is that the dribbling action takes place much sooner than in the standard handling for the dribble pass.
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Since I haven't seen it mentioned... I need to. Steve Mayhew has the best dribble pass I have ever seen in my life. It is gorgeous.

I am longing for Steve to put something more out than just his lecture notes (which are sooo good), and his booklet on Angels May Shuffle.

RevJohn
Lukenp
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of Lukenp
Quote:
On 2007-05-24 15:57, evikshin wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-05-24 14:20, Memory-Jah wrote:

I've seen it. Its decent.

But you really need to check out Aaron Shield's handling. He fooled Andrew Wimhurst with it. The dribbling happens much sooner than what is normally the case.

Evikshin

Decent? I'd loved to see yours. Really, I would.

Jonathan Kamm's pass is exceptional. I myself, have modeled my pass after his. Aaron Shield's dribble pass is pretty good as well. You just have to experiment around with it and practice a lot and soon you'll get a good pass that suits you.
"Be natural"

-Dai Vernon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » The work on the dribble pass (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL