The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Matching routine to a song (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
I realize this is backwards, but what suggestions do you have for illusions or stage routines that would work well with Adam Ant's "Goody Two Shoes"? This is for a possible fundraising program in the Fall, and there is a special reason to use this song.

Thanks.
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
MichaelKent
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of MichaelKent
Seems like it's a great song for Wiz Kote!
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
Not sure why, but I get visions of Rick Thomas doing Twister when I hear that song. I suppose his choreography would fit to it????

Mark
Mark Daniel
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
What I envision (using some of the song lyrics as a basis for a storyline) is an act where the magish asks the assistant (who has been helping him out throughout the rest of the show) if they would like to have a drink for all their hard work (floating glass/Airbourne). They mention they don't drink and that they don't smoke. You then say, "Well, what do you do?" Cue music. The assistant then gets the magish to be the one who gets in the first apparatus (Peter Loughran's Fractured) and then puts the magish into a Head Twister or full body Twister.
Joe Mansfield
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of Joe Mansfield
I see something with bottles..."Don't drink, don't smoke - what do you do?"
A fast paced manipulation act with lots of bottles produced from a topit would look good.
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
I was also thinking of a bottle act or a Twister. That's a very fun song with lots of energy. Brian
If your not having fun doing what your doing....dont do it!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Matching routine to a song (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL