The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Effects and/or routines around Moroccan tea. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Spackle666
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Spackle666
Hello-

I am looking for some ideas/thoughts/concepts that can be centered around the ritual of tea drinking...specifically Moroccan tea (they take their tea very seriously, I have been told).

I have thought about starting with your classic tea reading, though this performance will be for some friends, so cold reading/fortune telling doesn't really make too much sense.

Any thoughts?
"it's bad luck to be superstitious."
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
PM PKG--he has wonderful routines with tea and the whole ceremony around it....
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Baba, I'm a bit worried about pkg. He hasn't been here in a while and there is some trouble over there again. I hope he is safe.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
I'm going to Morocco in the summer....I have no idea about rituals of tea drinking though...
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3824 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Yep, there was a nice post on bizarremagic.net about coffee (or tea) readings and effects.
TEB3
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas
363 Posts

Profile of TEB3
And my friends in Sri Lanka have not only the fine Ceylon Tea but very unique ideas as to its power and use. Of course, one friend's family "only" goes back 15 centuries....that's cenutries, not generations. And then we consider our culture mature.

Lary/Traveler and TEB3
egregor
View Profile
Veteran user
The other side of the veil.
340 Posts

Profile of egregor
I watched something about an eagle in scott land, that his lineage is 1300 years, more impressive was the scottish pub nestled in the valley who kept track of that eagles nest for 1300 years. I live in the oldest house on the block and it is nearly 70 years old woooo. My girlfriend does turkish coffee readings. I cut a small piece of flexible magnet in the shape of a number for her to palm under the cup, and taught her to use a TT to slip in some iron filings, and swirl them around in the cup then perform a number force. It's quite impressive being done by a petite little Turkish girl who hangs with the likes of me. Just good for my own mythology. I always get credit and I don't do squat. Being a man is great.
My mom says I'm reprehensible, I think I'm perfectly hensible.
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Someone called?
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Brother

It is good to see you!
Some of us were more than just a bit concerned.

Tony
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Alive n kicking! things just too hectic n tensed! thanks to all the emails and pms I got!! you people are a gem!!

No really!!
egregor
View Profile
Veteran user
The other side of the veil.
340 Posts

Profile of egregor
How are you making out with those runes bro.
My mom says I'm reprehensible, I think I'm perfectly hensible.
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Done bro!! I am waiting for things to calm up a bit north so I can make some more, the essential material that I found was a bit up north from where all the clashes are! check out my question in the other "place"

No really!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Effects and/or routines around Moroccan tea. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.41 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL