The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Okay I finally got my Pre-Induction Talk Down. How does it sound? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
I posted this on myspace. Anyway these are the points I cover. Also in this to my myspace friends, I was offering to Hypnotize people, so just skip that as much as you can.

Well NEXT Month I'll be a CERTIFIED Hypnotist. I'll add it to my Street Magic act, and it should be funny. Have you ever been Hypnotized? Actually SELF-HYPNOSIS is very common. We go into hypnosis like a dozen times a day. Closing your eyes to relax, Meditation, getting caught up in a book, you lose yourself, or watching T.V. You're so into it you forget where you are. HIGHWAY HYPNOSIS is most common. That's why they purposely put curves on highways. Haven't you ever been driving that you're driving on automatic pilot, and you're "In The Zone" then you realize you past your exit. Seriously (look it up if you like) are ALL forms of Self Hypnosis. Actually ALL Hypnosis is Self Hypmosis. You see a Hypnotist is like a tour guide. It's like you're driving, and the hypnotist is in the passenger's seat giving you direction. Though Hypnosis is very natural, and it's safe, you have to be careful. You'll never do anything in Hypnosis that's against your morals. Most people who have been hypnotized, claim afterwards that they weren't. Even in deep hypnosis you're aware of what's going on, and actually you're SUPER AWARE.

The smarter you are the better subject you'll be. You need to be able to focus, concentrate have a good imagination, and visualize well. Anyway Hypnosis is very relaxing. Even though we use words like sleep, we don't LITERALLY mean go to sleep. It's just short hand to go into deep, DEEP relaxation. You go to that state just right before you fall asleep, like half awake and aware, but super duper relaxed with vivid images going through your mind. We go directly into your subconcious, and give you healthy & positive suggestions, such as help over phobias, quitting smoking, therapy, weight loss etc. Your Subconcious is essentially the "REAL" you. That where your habits are. Where your memory bank is. It's where your deeply held beliefs are. I'd be happy to Hypnotize you. You'd come over WITH A FRIEND as I don't want anyone to feel awkward.. I need people to practice on. I've had good success. You need to feel comfortable and SAFE. I live in Feaster Apartments down town (To the Right of the Fire Station, love. Call me at ***-****, if you're interested. For NOW it's free. I can hypnotize your friend too. It takes 30-60 minutes. You feel so good and relaxed afterwards. Take Care, Ed.
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
kcalB
View Profile
Special user
Took me 16 years to make
999 Posts

Profile of kcalB
What ? Huh ? Duh What's going on ? ....Holy Cow Ed,
Look at the time lapse from my last post.
I must have went out by reading your induction because I just woke up with my face buried in the keyboard.

I Guess it's a pretty good start.

Black
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Sebastian, I can't understand what you wrote. Were you writing in a computer code? Lookish what you wrote. Can you re write that in english? Sorry, Thanks, Ed, (Eddini).
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Sebastian, I can't understand what you wrote. Were you writing in a computer code? Lookish what you wrote. Can you re write that in english? Sorry, Thanks, Ed, (Eddini).
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Quote:
On 2007-06-09 13:17, Sebastian Black wrote:
What ? Huh ? Duh What's going on ? ....Holy Cow Ed,
Look at the time lapse from my last post.
I must have went out by reading your induction because I just woke up with my face buried in the keyboard.

I Guess it's a pretty good start.

Black

Thanks, I guess that's a great sign...lol, Ed, (Eddini).

Thanks, that's a great sign I guess. You okay though? Well I hope so. Sorry for the repeat post, Ed, (Eddini).
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Sorry my computer is acting screwy. Okay, thanks, sounds like that is a great sign. I hope you're okay though ... lol !!!

Ed, (Eddini)
JonWhite
View Profile
Loyal user
London
284 Posts

Profile of JonWhite
Sebastian's post is the most confusing confusional induction I've ever seen! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Okay I finally got my Pre-Induction Talk Down. How does it sound? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL