The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Coming to USA! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
It looks like I am going to be in the US for most of february 2008. I will visiting Las Vegas, San Francisco and LA during that time.

I'd love any suggestions for meetings, clubs, shops, shows and most importantly, CONVENTIONS, on during that time!

Thanks guys!

(also, can I stay at your house on your sofa. Smile Smile )
Bar10dr
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Bar10dr
Gary Darwin has a club that meets at Boomers in Las Vegas on Wednesday nights. I believe the World Magic Seminar is usually around that time of year here in Vegas. As for shops the only real shop left is Denny & Lee's. They have a nice selection of books and dvd's as well as tricks.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17197 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
I believe WMS for 2008 has been moved to April, or at least that was the last I heard. Won't be able to attend it this year because the Orthodox Easter is that weekend. Obviously LA you have to visit the Magic Castle, you will need reservation in advance, and if not a member a member has to send you a pass (not hard to get, and if you can't find anyone else, pm me and I'll send you one) Though there is a fee of 20 per person on the pass beyond food and drinks, but the shows are great. Look at the IBM and SAM websites for rings and assemblies in those areas (and there are quite a few) and for their meeting times and contact people. Can OZ really do without you that long?
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Thanks guys!

I must admit I was hoping there would a few more suggestions!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Coming to USA! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL