The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » No 'By the Fireside' in banquet room... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2424 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
HOW? I see there will have to be more stories told around here... is it dependant on the number of posts in a forum?
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. The only sections that I am aware of that are "off limits" are The Banquet Room and the Lets make a magic deal sections, both of which require over 50 posts, so you should be able to access them.

Perhaps what you're looking for is the forum titled What happened was this. This forum has funny stories, anecdoted, etc. about some of the things that happen to magicians over the years as they're performing.

The forum you're in now is for tricks that have a story theme, one of which, incidentally, is titled Once Upon a Time and was created by Guy Hollingsworth.
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » No 'By the Fireside' in banquet room... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL