The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Really Exciting Mentalism (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
TeeJay

People are interested in "Answers" if you frame a routine as "answers to questions." Expectations are premised on what you lead the audience to believe is going to happen. That is the beauty of this form of entertainment. Once you understand this and use it to your advantage, you will find that your work has expanded beyond anything you thought possible. This is the biggest secret in mystery entertainment.

I've said too much.

Tony
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Oh fine go ahead tell the secret Tony.

-Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Should I ask to have it deleted?
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
I really do wonder how many will take the time to consider it.
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2007-05-27 15:39, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
TeeJay

People are interested in "Answers" if you frame a routine as "answers to questions." Expectations are premised on what you lead the audience to believe is going to happen. That is the beauty of this form of entertainment. Once you understand this and use it to your advantage, you will find that your work has expanded beyond anything you thought possible. This is the biggest secret in mystery entertainment.

I've said too much.

Tony

So that is how Jeopardy got so popular. Smile
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
You got it Mike, and not just Jeopardy but also Jerry Springer, Oprah, Inside Edition, PlayBoy Magazine, The Magic 8 Ball, Tea with Alice & J ack

J ack

H.O.A-X
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I did not reveal them all because I wanted others to figure it out.
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1831 Posts

Profile of teejay
Quote:
On 2007-05-28 13:43, Jim-Callahan wrote:
You got it Mike, and not just Jeopardy but also Jerry Springer, Oprah, Inside Edition, PlayBoy Magazine, The Magic 8 Ball, Tea with Alice & Jack
Jack
H.O.A-X

Jim, Mike might get it but I don't and neither will most of the non-Americans here
at the Café. It must be 10 years since Oprah or Jerry showed on TV across here in the UK and the others are completely unknown to me. Could any American reader tell us what is the common key to success with clients/spectators/viewers that all these shows use?
:)
TJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Really Exciting Mentalism (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL