The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Detailed credit search (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
I am looking for a few guys to go over my new dvd the coin patriot to make sure all of the credits are right. I do not want to release this until I am certian all of the credits are correct. Please do not email me if you are just looking to get a peek of whats on it. this is a serious matter for the upkeep of magical history. You will be asked certian questions first before the material is sent, to you. The prerequisites are simple a huge knowledge of coin magic and history. IF you feel you qualify I would love to hear from you. there is still some time before it is finished. we are about two to three weeks out of having all of the video footage shot. Then I will give you about two weeks to research and get back to me with credit corrections if any. I thank you in advance
cheers Smile
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Detailed credit search (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL