The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Help needed to find this lie detector routine » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

afknight
View Profile
Elite user
496 Posts

Profile of afknight
I'm looking for a lie detector trick that used a packet of 7 cards, two with the word "TRUE" printed on the face, two with the word "FALSE" printed on the face and three blank faced cards. Essentially, you had a card selected from a regular deck and then you introduce the packet "lie detector" tells you whether the spectator's answers to a series of questions is true or false. Of course, at the end, the selected card is revealed among the packet in a surprising manner.

I think this appeared in one of the magic magazines a few years ago but I can't locate it. Does anyone know this effect? I have the cards and vaguely remember the handling. Thanks for your help.

Found it! It's called L-I-A-R by Tomas Blomberg and it appeared in Channel One Issue #8. thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Help needed to find this lie detector routine » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL