The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Straight Jacket Jokes? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sam Pearce
View Profile
Veteran user
Ontario, Canada
309 Posts

Profile of Sam Pearce
Well, I thought it was about time to break back into escapes (no pun intended) so I broke down and bought a Posey Jacket from Cannons.

It's been awhile since I've done the escape, and I used to perform it with jokes about it and such, but I can;t remember what they were!

So what are some jokes that you could share, pertaining to the Straight Jacket Escape?

Sam
Mick Hanzlik
View Profile
Special user
Mick Hanzlik
588 Posts

Profile of Mick Hanzlik
Have a cellphone in a shirt pocket. Straitjacket on top of that. When you release one arm,have a friend in the audience call you. Look suprised, struggle with your free arm to get the phone out, and bring it down and outside of the jacket at waist level. Try to get your head down to answer it, but don't quite get there, so just shout "Sorry I can't get to the phone tight now...I'm a bit tied up!"
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
LOL. That is a nice one Mick.
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
I heard that Joe Pasqualie (sp?) does a SJ routine and produces a pint of beer in teh middle fo the escape.

I have seen people tell blokes when tehy are doing up the crotch strap "know I can see you are a man of the world ...... so you will know what I mean when I say I am TOO THE LEFT ........ that's MY left NOT yours".

This is obvosly a getting in to it gag not a during the escape gag.
I do like Micks idea.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Straight Jacket Jokes? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL