The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » SAM Leadership please help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
883 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
Hello, if there is anyone out there that can help me I would appreciate it.

I am currently deployed to the middle east and my SAM dues are due June 1st. I have tryied to send emails to the addresses on the SAM national page, as I do not have my membership number so I can pay my dues online. I have sent 3 emails, all have bounced back saying the mailbox is disabled. I also submitted a request through the online form available at the website. I don't want to miss any issues of MUM while I am gone and really need some help. Thanks.

Scott Fridinger
p.s. If you can help you can contact me direct at dinger136@cox.net. Thanks.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
883 Posts

No worries, I was contacted. Thanks.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
kaleido-magic
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of kaleido-magic
Too bad we can't create a fund where our members who are in service and deployed would have their memberships covered.

God's best to you and your fellow members.

Brett Bensley
David Boyd
View Profile
Regular user
NYC
197 Posts

Profile of David Boyd
Thanks for serving !! god bless
Peace
David Boyd

www.myspace.com/harlemmagic
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
883 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-05-29 11:28, kaleido-magic wrote:
Too bad we can't create a fund where our members who are in service and deployed would have their memberships covered.

God's best to you and your fellow members.

Brett Bensley

I don't want to speak out of place, but I have been deployed twice while a member and my dues have come up. This is the second time. Both times, I just recieved a message, Nationals has covered me. I am proud to be a member of an organization that supports us military members.

I am sure that Assemblies could gather money for their folks in the military who deploy and have the dues paid. Mine doesn't do it, but maybe they should.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
kaleido-magic
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of kaleido-magic
I don't belong to an assembly, but I would pay a little more in national dues to help cover those in service and deployed, if needed. Maybe a fundraiser to help do this?

One more thing to reduce the stress of our service people can only be a good thing.

Brett Bensley
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Scott, please let me know whether or not this has been handled for you. I will personally take care of this for you. As the wife of someone who served during Nam in the US Navy and the mother of two US Marines, one of whom served in Iraq, I certainly feel for you who serve our country.

Please let me know if it has been handled -- feel free to contact me privately, merlina17@aol.com.

Respectfully
Maria Ibanez
Society of American Magicians
President Elect
Whitewolfny
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of Whitewolfny
Hi Scott,

Looks like you have gotten the help you needed for the dues, but I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for the service you are doing for our country. You have your life on the line so I can have an easy life. May God bless and keep you safe so you can come home and have fun with magic.

Braxton Mannar
SSGT US Air Force '75-'81
Braxton Mannar
<BR>Just an old dog trying to learn new tricks Smile
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Profile of Magic Enhancer
Having a fund like that would be awesome. I'm in the National Guard for 11 years now. I hate when those deployments sneak up.

Staff Sergeant Robert Haas
http://www.MagicEnhancer.com
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
Quality magic products for the working professional.
www.MagicEnhancer.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » SAM Leadership please help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL