The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » It's One Thing To Put YOUR Safety In Danger. HERE's Why You Don't Put Others Safety In Danger (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
When I first saw this even before it happened I'm like "Common Guy, NOOO".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGt1mmY94NI
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21013 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
How many times does this and the other clips like it have to be posted?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
Safety first.
ChristopherM
View Profile
Special user
UK
844 Posts

Profile of ChristopherM
So, so stupid. He should never live that down. Terrible.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Yiiiikeees!
WagsterMagic
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach, SC
639 Posts

Profile of WagsterMagic
I have been turned off from this trick since the first time I saw this video.

Best
Brandon
The Wagsters: World Class Magic & Illusion
www.wagstermagic.com
The Hitchhiker
View Profile
Regular user
England
150 Posts

Profile of The Hitchhiker
I'm sorry but I couldn't help laughing at the end, I feel badly for the lady but the second performer looked under the last cup! LOL.... and then the audience CLAPS! OMG

Glad she recovered well, and yes very poor not to follow up with some flowers..

Just hope this guy doesn't advance on to audience sawing too soon.

Good post BTW, this is the 4th bloody failure of this stunt I've seen on Youtube, shows how a simple trick can go bad through lack of thought.
magicdoctor
View Profile
Veteran user
Wi.
380 Posts

Profile of magicdoctor
I cannot believe how many people fail at this.First of all I have the SPIKE it's beautifully crafted I can't belive somebody would use a spectator in the way they do.I have never had a problem with this effect.It MUST be done in a way that nobody gets hurt! DUH!! I do the effect seriously but I use a story of Harry Houdini debunking fortune tellers using this effect.I have a way out, if I'm not comfortable during this effect I finish it in away that works well and still gets the emotion I'm going for and the applause,without even smashing the cups.Please don't take me wrong I'm not bragging it's that I think in all magic that we perform --TIME AND LOTS OF THOUGHT--needs to go into all routines. This is a very dangerous effect and needs to be respected.It can be done in a fun and safe way.Please no more videos my hands are hurting.
Michael Von Schroeder [url]www.vonmagic.com[/url]
ChristopherM
View Profile
Special user
UK
844 Posts

Profile of ChristopherM
I personally have yet to see a truly engaging performance of this 'stunt'. I don't really like the premise at all and think there are far more magical routines a performer could do. Just my opinion.
Ethan the emazing
View Profile
Elite user
anywhere but here USA
454 Posts

Profile of Ethan the emazing
Ouch...
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Kyrie eleison!
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Danny I just saw this and was like YIKES. It was my firt time except Mondo Magic that I've seen this fail. I put it up, because it's just like a REALITY BOOSTER or whatever as to what some Magicians are out there doing. It's scary. I want people to ACTUALLY see why some people hate or don't trust Magicians, so people aren't at home scratching their heads like "Why do people hate us Magicians so much". Anyway that's the reason, Ed, (Eddini).
WoodRat
View Profile
Loyal user
California
233 Posts

Profile of WoodRat
I don't really like this type of performance. And putting an audience member at risk in that way is always in bad taste. What next? Can I have a volunteer from the audience? Now for my rendition of catching a bullet in their mouth. It's just wrong.
Learn something new everyday.
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Eaxactly my point. While I don't mind death defying on the edge of your seats performances having a audience member is just really wrong, MORALLY WRONG, Ed, (Eddini).
Magic Mike Japan
View Profile
New user
Yokosuka, Japan (U.S. Mailing Address)
98 Posts

Profile of Magic Mike Japan
After viewing the video my first reaction was - "Why did he bother to use an assistant?" This type of dangerous trick should be done alone, like the needle in the balloon. The first time I saw this trick was in Fantasma Magic Shop in NYC by "Magick."
"There's no limit to what one man can accomplish, as long as he's willing to let someone else have the credit." (These words were inscribed on a small brass plaque which sat on President Ronald Reagan's desk in the White House during his second term.)
<BR><BR
jaymeswhite
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of jaymeswhite
What an idiot
ChristopherM
View Profile
Special user
UK
844 Posts

Profile of ChristopherM
And yet still going strong...
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
How is he?? Also I found another one, not in english though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoJHhEUmO......response
KapBoy77
View Profile
Loyal user
Ottawa, Canada
213 Posts

Profile of KapBoy77
This stuff is unreal. Truly unbelievable the amount of morons there are. Using somebody else? Is this guy for real?
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17288 Posts

Profile of joseph
Crazy stuff....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » It's One Thing To Put YOUR Safety In Danger. HERE's Why You Don't Put Others Safety In Danger (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL