The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The Infinity thread...Rudy Sanchez (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Quote:
On 2007-06-06 20:47, JohnH wrote:
The problem I am having with it right now is finding the end of the thread to get started.

Jeesh... Good luck!

I remember this happened with my IET that I got with No String's Attatched [The House]. Luckily, I sent it back and they sent me a new one free of charge. All is well now. =]

-Vinnie
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
[quote]On 2007-06-06 21:08, Vinnie Laraway wrote:
Quote:
Jeesh... Good luck!

I remember this happened with my IET that I got with No String's Attatched [The House]. Luckily, I sent it back and they sent me a new one free of charge. All is well now. =]

-Vinnie

No luck involved! Follow my instructions and you will have no problem.

Rudy
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I've found it how Rudy explain by blowing on it. I've also kind of rubbed my hand along it "lightly" and it fell free.

You might want to do yourself a favor and store it in a zip lock bag. That's what I use. It just protects it form getting snagged on anything.

In fact I just made a video of me finding the lost end. You can check it out here. It's a webcam video and it'll load fast. It's also a good chance for you all to see just how big this spool really is.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
While I had the camera out I figured I'd make a quick one to show how the Infinity Thread strips. It's not easy to see even though I zoomed in as much as I can with bright lighting and a white background. But I hope the actions of my hands are enough to show you how it's stripped. To begin you'll see me scrap it between my finger and thumb nails to fray the ends. Then I grab the end of the strands and I just pull them apart.

Click here to see that video

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
GODSQUAD
View Profile
New user
Ga
49 Posts

Profile of GODSQUAD
Hi,
This is my first post. Usually, I just like to sit back and see what everyone else has to say. (Lurking...sorry...)BUT...
After reading about Infinity Thread, I finally decided to cracked open the pig and buy some. First off, I noticed that Rudy lives in Orange County (so do I)so I asked him if I could pick some up in person. Right away he responded with "Sure, anytime! My cell# is ###-###-####" To be honest, after reading about the mix up with Jaxon and some other orders, I wasn't sure what to expect. After meeting him to pick up the thread, I can tell you that despite the earlier mix up, Rudy seems to be a real good guy. He took the time to show me some ins and outs about the thread as well as giving me a "How-to" for loop tying. It was nice to meet him.

Now for the thread-
I fought over the price for awhile. Finally I broke down got some. "$80 for thread" sounds bad, but when you actually get it in your hands... you see that it $80 well spent.

Right away I noticed how strong it felt compared to what I was use to. Then I stripped it down and was amazed at how thin it actually is. Surprisingly, despite it's thinness, it retained a lot of it's strength, even down to the single thread. This thread is so strong it could run for Governor of Coliforneaah!!! (...that's Schwarzenegger saying California)

I was a bit nervous when it was time to attempt to tie a loop. I read on these forums about the how "Million Dollar Knot" cost a million bucks in broken thread. By the second try I was able to get a decent loop, but I broke it while levitating my Chihuahua (...right). By the time I tied my third one, I realized that this was going to be lot more efficient than I originally thought. O Happy Days!

I realize that I haven't spent a lot of "combat time" with this thread, but from the time I have spent with it, I know I will be very satisfied with this product and with doing business with Rudy.
God Bless
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
GoDSquad, Welcome to the errrrrr... I mean, hello. (?) ...LOL

Nice review of the thread. Thanks.

And Ron, I still can't get over the size! HHAHA

-Vinnie
Xemm
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Xemm
I have just one question to anybody who has the infinity thread or to Rudy.

Is the Infinity IET shiny when it is in the max stretch condition?

GBU

Xemm
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Hello Xemm,
"Infinity" thread is considered "semi dull" (correct terminology). Yigal Mesika calls it a "matte" finish. Of course any thread will reflect light if not used correctly. Why don't you send me a stamped, self addressed envelope and I will send you some to test. I think you will be very impressed just as Justin Miller (read his review at the top of the page) was. So to answer your question, no it is not shiny when stretched to the max, of course I am the seller so you have to take my answer as being a little biased.

Thanks,

Rudy
www.cesaral.com
erodoeht
View Profile
New user
Adelaide, South Australia
45 Posts

Profile of erodoeht
Hi Rudy,

sorry for the delayed reply, but I think you took off the international shipping option on your page.
Is it possible to put it back up?

Thanks in advance
Theodore
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Hi Theodore,

I sent you a pm.

Rudy
www.cesaral.com
music
View Profile
Special user
579 Posts

Profile of music
Hi Rudy, Since the spool is more thread than a person could use (to quote a few) would you consider selling half rolls? Two reasons: 1) Thread is still fresh down to the end of the roll. 2) Price. Chuck
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Hi Chuck,
I am not prepared to transfer half a package to another spool. My suggestion is for you to get a friend and go 1/2 with him/her.

Thanks for your interest!

Rudy
www.cesaral.com
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1045 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
About how many feet of thread is on the spool?
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On 2007-06-09 13:37, Micheal Leath wrote:
About how many feet of thread is on the spool?

"Infinity" is 40 denier 3 filament.
40 denier at 1 1/2 pounds a package is equivalent to 111,615 yards or 63.42 miles long in it's unstretched state.

Rudy
www.cesaral.com
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1045 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
For those interested in smaller spools:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=76
Xemm
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Xemm
Hello Rudi,
Thanks for the reply, WOW !!! 40 denier for 3??? that less than 15 denier for each filament. The thinnest spandex thread I have ever get is 20 denier for clear white colour ( the down side it is shine when in stretched condition, the good side it blends well against my hand). I am still wondering other than the size which is very thin but the thread is black, do you have another colour such as clear transparent? Because black will show in my hand eventhough it is thin. I am affraid that people will take a close look at my hand after the tricks, the black thread will show more than the transparent in contrast to my hand.

Xemm
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Hi Xemm,
I also carry white (opaque) in the same size packages. I sell these for $60.00 each. Priority shipping included in the U.S. Add an additional $9.00 for International shipping.

Thanks,

Rudy
www.cesaral.com
jamie9
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of jamie9
I just ordered some of this thread about an hour ago and I can't wait to get it!

I am currently using penguinmagic's thread and it is extremely thin and very very invisible! How does this thread compare to penguinmagic's PET2.0 thread?
RabbitInDaHat
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of RabbitInDaHat
I haven't received my free sample yet, but apparently this is THE BEST IET in the world. Nothing else even comes close to this. I'm very curious, since the same was said about the Silk Worm IET, which is what I've got and absolutely love.

I will be posting my NEWBIE review of the Infinity when I get my sample.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Hi James,
You will be extremely pleased with the "Infinity" IET. Nothing compares to the Quality, Quantity, Performability and Invisiblity of "Infinity". Please come back here once you have received the thread and had a chance to work with and evaluate it and give us your review.

Thanks again,

Rudy
www.cesaral.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The Infinity thread...Rudy Sanchez (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL