The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The Infinity thread...Rudy Sanchez (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4133 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
I haven't tried the Infinity yet but every loop I've tied due to a bad knot has snapped at the knot. I experimented with a lot of knots and had to feel for what a good knot is and every time I had felt that a knot was badly tied it would snap. When I felt that the knot was just right (no slack, no bunched up thread, just a nice and very invisible knot) the loop would last for a very long time. There's a very good reason you're supposed to tie a GOOD square knot. The reason is that threads tend to cut into itself from bad knots, it literally will slice through itself. Another reason is that a GOOD square knot does not slip.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
The TRINITY LOOPS SYSTEM is coming to solve THAT knoty problem once and for all..
Justin N. Miller

Stay tuned to http://www.thecloakdvd.com
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4133 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Trinity loops system? Is this going to be another one of those overpriced jig systems? Ties was horribly overpriced for what it was. If they would just explain to people the characteristics of knots (why a certain not should be made, how to make the knot, why knots slip, how bad knots could cut into itself and thus cutting the thread at the knot, etc.) it would really help clear the air on how to make loops.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
I am no longer backing the TRINITY LOOP system..however Sebashtion will still be marketing this on his own..
Justin N. Miller
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
600 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
The release is set for October 30th, and the price dropped to $125.00 +shipping, and for the first week of release it will be offered for $100.00 + shipping.
I have been getting a lot of emails about presales, and I will not be taking preorders. The DVDs are in authoring and should be done soon.
I am finishing up on the Trinity Systems I have ready for the release, more to come from us this year.

Sebashtion H.
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
www.subdividedstudios.com
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
600 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
Quote:
On 2007-08-23 13:08, kissdadookie wrote:
Trinity loops system? Is this going to be another one of those overpriced jig systems? Ties was horribly overpriced for what it was. If they would just explain to people the characteristics of knots (why a certain not should be made, how to make the knot, why knots slip, how bad knots could cut into itself and thus cutting the thread at the knot, etc.) it would really help clear the air on how to make loops.

Hello kissdadookie,
The Trinity Loop System is not going to be for everyone. The jig is a custom made
hardwood and aluminum system, it is not a plastic mass produced jig, these are part of our close-up line of Products, these are made for The workers that are tired of Paying $2 a loop, couple this with an infinity roll and you never will buy another loop again. As for the knots if you Pm me I could help you out with different knots but the best knot to use is the surgical knot. It is almost invisible just like the knots on store bought loops and does not slip or eat into it self to have the loop break.
We are offering the Trinity Loop System in two flavors.
Both will come with a 30 to 45 min instructional DVD with 2 loops routines from the master, Justin Miller. (Thank you once again for these routines!!!) And a small spool, of infinity thread (not the whole spool)
The first flavor is the Trinity Loop System By it self with The DVD and a small spool of infinity thread.
The second flavor is the Trinity Loop system, DVD, and with a full roll of Infinity Thread.
Both are going to be priced to sell, but this like I said is not going to be for everyone……..
But if you actually caculated the cost of loops pre made you are saving a lot of money in the long run. And the fact that it is only seconds to tie the loop (10 seconds or less) you can not beat that.

Sebashtion H.
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4133 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
I guess it's a better valued jig because the Ties jig was really overpriced. At least the Trinity jig comes with thread which helps to balance out the price. I currently do use a surgical/square knot. It is the best knot for tying loops.
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
600 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
The Trinity Loop System comes with A small spool of Infinity Thread and the instructional DVD, with Two loop routiens for Justin Miller. (Thanks J.)
Tha small spool of Thread will last a while I spooled these up thinking of what I would like to have come with a product and to be able to get the Infinity Thread in your hands to test out both the TLS and the Infinity Thread.

Also we Have a combo, The T.L.S. with a full roll of Infinity Thread.

Sebashtion H.
T.L.S. release Oct 30th
T.L.S. The loop workers new best friend.
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2007-10-15 14:03, Justin N. Miller wrote:
I am no longer backing the TRINITY LOOP system..however Sebashtion will still be marketing this on his own..
Justin N. Miller

Why aren't you mot backing it?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
600 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
Quote:
On 2007-10-22 15:09, Christopher Kavanagh wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-10-15 14:03, Justin N. Miller wrote:
Justin N. Miller

Why aren't you mot backing it?

Justin and I are no longer working together, also I am no longer handling Justins orders and shipments, Justin Has gracefully allow me to use his loop effects on the DVD and I thank him for this the effects are great. so the Trinity Loop System is going to be released thru my site along with the custom Close-Up Tables and boxes.
I wish him well....and I know He does for me also.
Sebashtion H.
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
I received my Trinity Loop System several days ago and I can tie loops in seconds now with this wonderful tool! Sebashtion also includes a instructional dvd that is awesome! He makes it so easy to learn. I have owned the T.I.E.S. system but that was made of plastic or acrylic and was junk (by the way it is no longer available). The Trinity System is hardwood and aluminum and is really the right tool for the job.
If you are into loops and no longer want to spend money on store bought loops this is the ultimate tool. There is nothing like it in the marketplace.
Oh I forgot to mention that it also comes with a small spool of "Infinity" thread and a certificate of authenticity.

This is a winner!

Rudy
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
600 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
Quote:
On 2007-10-27 18:31, Rudy Sanchez wrote:
I received my Trinity Loop System several days ago and I can tie loops in seconds now with this wonderful tool! Sebashtion also includes a instructional dvd that is awesome! He makes it so easy to learn. I have owned the T.I.E.S. system but that was made of plastic or acrylic and was junk (by the way it is no longer available). The Trinity System is hardwood and aluminum and is really the right tool for the job.
If you are into loops and no longer want to spend money on store bought loops this is the ultimate tool. There is nothing like it in the marketplace.
Oh I forgot to mention that it also comes with a small spool of "Infinity" thread and a certificate of authenticity.

This is a winner!

Rudy

And a 1 year warranty.........
one day and counting
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
WOOHOO! Its the 30th! Trinity is now on sale as of Midnite! Come on and head over with me to http://www.subdividedstudios.com . Getting this system is a great life investment for true loop workers- lower average price of a loop by making them on the Trinity!
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
600 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
Site is up and Working...........
please use the low rez entrance...............

Sebashtion H.
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
WOW sounds good I still cant afford one of those. But I'm guessing everyone is happey with theres. Any one else have an easier way of tying say a Mesika Length Loop? How long and stuff. I finnaly split one of the Threads of my IL.
brandonford1982
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of brandonford1982
I just ordered my Infinty Thread. Can't wait to get it!
Dreams are a matter of choice, not chance. Live your Dreams. -DC
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Mad Hatter Magic Shop has a great price on the infinity thread

http://www.madhattermagicshop.com/magics......82301c90
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Pachin
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of Pachin
I am interested in buying loops with infinity thread in the thinnest possible strand. Anyone PM me. I can pay pal.

Thanks

Joaquin
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
The new single strand Infinity is killer!

I had one of the big spools for quite some time,so I knew the quality of the thread. I had to sell it because my eyesite is bad & I had trouble stripping it.

Great quality thread that is already stripped & colored, it's perfect!

I might add that Rudy made sure I was happy with my purchase Smile The first spool I received was wound too tightly, Rudy sent me another. The next one got crushed going through the mail, & the third times a charm Smile

Good product & service!

Mike
Vaei
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Vaei
I've just received my spool of infinity thread and had a great time playing with it (thanks Chris K for the heads up about madhatter, and thanks Rudy for a great product!) I spent a lot of time trying to strip it down, and read through the stripping instructions linked two pages back. I can't see three strands, then Ichazod talks about single strand infinity. Now I'm wondering, if mine are single strand or three? Is there a way to tell?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The Infinity thread...Rudy Sanchez (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL