We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Luke Jermay (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
156 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
An Evening with Luke Jermay at The Magic Apple in Studio City!

June 20th 7:00pm This very EXCLUSIVE evening is going to be a very in-depth view of mentalism and mind-reading effects. Luke has some of the best selling products (SkullDuggery, 7 Deceptions, Building Blocks and more) in magic. He is the main consultant for the Criss Angel MindFreak show. He has been seen by millions each week on A & E on MindFreak! This is your ONLY chance to see him lecture. He has not, & will not lecture anywhere else this decade in Southern California!
Seats are $25 per person if paid by June 15th
Prices will increase to $30 after the 15th
noxas
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
121 Posts

Profile of noxas
If only I lived in the U.S.A... ah well, miss out again....
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Noxas
I bet Luke will film the lecture and then sell it!
I see it happening... LOL

Ray
noxas
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
121 Posts

Profile of noxas
That's a good point lol, then I don't have to go AND buy it after... saves money lol
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Luke, **** **** ****?

That's a new joke. Smile
Virungan
View Profile
Inner circle
Here and There
1156 Posts

Profile of Virungan
Is it that time already?
Smile When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth...Smile
ChristopherM
View Profile
Special user
UK
844 Posts

Profile of ChristopherM
International Magic in London last November was supposed to be "Luke's last ever lecture"....
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
1983 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Are you sure it wasn't "Luke's last ever lecture in a place with an L in it's name?"
RickDangerous
View Profile
Special user
I can't believe I made
969 Posts

Profile of RickDangerous
Quote:
On 2007-05-30 12:58, ChristopherM wrote:
International Magic in London last November was supposed to be "Luke's last ever lecture"....

There's even a DVD out
"Reality is what you can get away with."
Robert A. Wilson

"Think for yourself and question authority."
Timothy Leary
ChristopherM
View Profile
Special user
UK
844 Posts

Profile of ChristopherM
From International Magic's site:

"Luke Jermay Lecture

I am particularly proud to add the Luke Jermay Lecture to the International Magic range of DVD’s. Despite his young age, this is Luke’s final lecture for the magic world and I find it very fitting that he returned to his beginnings to present it."

??
burst
View Profile
Veteran user
Memphis, TN
308 Posts

Profile of burst
Quote:
". . . Luke’s final lecture for the magic world and I find it very fitting that he returned to his beginnings to present it."

Quote:
This very EXCLUSIVE evening is going to be a very in-depth view of mentalism and mind-reading effects."

You can see by what is in bold on how this new lecture is possible.

I guess, anyway. I don't know, nor do I care. It's his thing to do. I don't have time to worry over it.

I bet it will be a wonderful lecture. If I were in Southern California I would probably go check it out.
ChristopherM
View Profile
Special user
UK
844 Posts

Profile of ChristopherM
Yeah, just wondering. He is a very imaginative and dynamic performer. All the best to him.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4176 Posts

Profile of bobser
Quote:
On 2007-05-31 12:39, ChristopherM wrote:
From International Magic's site:
Despite his young age, this is Luke’s final lecture for the magic world and I find it very fitting that he returned to his beginnings to present it."

Hmmmm, For Luke to make such a statement shows a very young mind. I'd go as far as to say quite unworldly.

Bobser.
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
156 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
THere are a FEW seats left for Luke's lecture on the20th Call the Magic Apple and reserve and PAY for a seat asap
818-508-9921
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

From a marketing point of view it would really make sense to film the lecture and then sell it! Heck I would buy it.

Ray
piefke666
View Profile
New user
germany
83 Posts

Profile of piefke666
Quote:
On 2007-06-08 01:16, Magical Dimensions wrote:
From a marketing point of view it would really make sense to film the lecture and then sell it! Heck I would buy it.

Ray

just 50 exclusive copys for 500$ each!
and tomorrow on emule O_o
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Getting on . . . I think it would be incredible to be able to download video from a professional lecture. With technology these days, lectures, workshops and seminars can reach a far wider audience than before, and this is something I would be interested in seeing more of.

Paid seats at "E-Lectures" could be very popular in the future!

-J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Webinars are getting more and more common for education - plus 2 GB file transfers are now common too
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

TT2
That is a very good idea! E-Lectures really do sound like something that could work!
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Forgive my lack of knowledge, but have "webinars" (love that!) been used by lecturers in the magic and mentalism circles yet (I'm sure they have)? How would one find out about such a thing? Very interesting . . .

-J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Luke Jermay (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL