We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Luke Jermay (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Ya I would love the "webinars" deal. It would give everyone a chance to see these things. A lot of time lectures are happining on the other side of the country, or world and this would give everyone a chance to get in on the learning.
Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
156 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
Next week: Mr Luke Jermay in Studio City. $25 per person call to reserve and PAY for a seat 818-508-9921
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
David:

Studio City is in Los Angeles, which also starts with an "L."

Jerome:

Great to see your post. Long time no chat. Recently, I "virtually" attended a webinar held by Millard Grubb, the mentalism marketeer extraordinaire. I found out about it through his email newsletter.

Presumably, getting on such lists will eventually lead to notification of webinars taking place. They are so convenient and great fun.

All the Best,
Arnon
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Arnon,
Thanks for the heads up, friend. I'll PM you.

Best,
J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Mentalisten
View Profile
New user
London, UK
62 Posts

Profile of Mentalisten
Has anybody watched or got Luke's latest lecture at International Magic (where its also avaiable for buying from)? It seems as though its got some good stuff on it (eg. Touching on Hoy) and obviously Luke Jermay is a quality mentalist, so I can't see it being not good. Has anyone got a review or opinion of it?

-Ross
'Welcome to the Jungle' - Axl Rose
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
The DVD is quite excellent. It has three effects performed and explained on it (Touching on Hoy, Dangerous Opener [same concept new presentation] & The Pulse Stop Routine).

In my opinion, this is a very good lecture DVD as Luke does go further than just discussing the methods of the effects. He also goes into the psychological subtleties (sorry Banny!) that make the effects shine and also briefly gives some explanations of the origins of them.

Good stuff to learn from. Check it out!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Luke Jermay (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL