We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mano's Demanegtized Raven (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Nice =)
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10805 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Are you kidding there is no sticky substance used this is a pure slight that Mano has developed
if one of the Coin gods came up with this everyone would be foaming at the mouth.
how about some credit.....
and wait to see him use it in context
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I have to ask casue it was what I initilly thought as you can seem to see the coin near the edge of the table. slide to the edge then palm?
Eric Gretencord
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, TX
158 Posts

Profile of Eric Gretencord
That's great stuff Mano, keep it coming!

Quote:
On 2007-05-30 11:31, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Glad to hear this is working in context of the chink-a-chink. Not all of us has sticky hands Smile.

A magic dealer and "well-respected" magician once told a customer (magician) that ALL the top coin workers use sticky stuff on their hands. He also claimed that Phil Goldstein stole from John Bannon's Twisted Sisters to create B'wave. (LOL) Needless to say, that was my last visit...
He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder.
-M. C. Escher
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27166 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
? in case you have not read enough to know... I have sticky hands and have been doing similar for about thirty years now.

Interested in what works as it's usually better to have a precise sleight and a grip than just surface adhesion which can be unreliable.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
sangita
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of sangita
I am one of the few lucky ones to actually see Mano perform his Chink-A-Chink using the ManoLift. All I can say is, *****INCREDIBLE*****

One of those great magical moments that I wont forget.

Thanks My Man

Sam
Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
Mano,

I would love to see you do Dean Dill's Explosion with your "lift" I can imagine that it would look 100 times better.

Have you tried that yet?
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27166 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Interesting question there Sypdur,

Hey Mano, can you use your "lift" to get the top off a nested set? Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4866 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Mano,

Thanks for sharing. It looked like real magic.

Larry
Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1028 Posts

Profile of Mano
Thanks again guys for your comments, I am rushing to work right now but wanted to reply to some of the questions right now.

Joshua Barrett

That is a good imagination,LOL,the reason the plank and the mat were in that position,is because I wanted to be in the center,if you notice,my PC is on a desk and I can't be in the center unless I set it up that way.also any routine Dean Dill does using the purse palm I can do them all using the manolift.

Spydur,
thanks man.

I would love to try it, but that set cost too much money for me,LOL.

Jon,

it is as they say a peace of cake to unnest a poppy from a coin,it is really easy you guys probabbly can do it right now; I do use a vey high purse palm when I unnest it very close to the finger tips or depending on the routine,i'm very sure if you play with it ,in a few days you'll be unnesting poppies efforless from a coin.

As I mentioned above, this move is explained in the DVD La Famiglia, just contact my good friend The godfather Vinny marini; it is really a very hard move to get but not impossible as my friend told me a few years ago when I started practising the move.

La Famiglia!

all the best.

mano.
magiclee
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of magiclee
What is the name of the routine that it is used in La Famiglia?

magiclee
dxsare
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of dxsare
Wow... that was amazing. The Famiglia just keeps amazing me. I felt like a little kid watching that coin. Probably one of the smoothest and best vanishes I've ever seen. Let's give this guy some credit!! sticky stuff.... lol

Stevie D
-Stevie D
Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1028 Posts

Profile of Mano
Hi Stevie,

Thanks for you comments,i really appreciate it man,did you get file? I hope so.

Stick Stuff,LOL.just go to staple and get yourself some glue and you'll be ready to do the manolift,it is just that easy,:), I look forward to seeing you do it, Good luck.Smile

Magiclee,

the name of the effect is the same :

Demanegtized Raven.
Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1028 Posts

Profile of Mano
Here is the link again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEWt58jQezk

peace.

Mano.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mano's Demanegtized Raven (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL