The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » NYC Magc Meeting every Monday in Union Square--$1 beers! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoeMagician
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of JoeMagician
Hi All!
I'm organizing a weekly magic club meeting.
It's near Union Square in this hidden lounge. Skanky fratboy scene in front, but in the back is a beautiful room with its own courtyard and skylight. Cheap drinks, and .25 chicken wings!
http://www.pourhousenyc.com/

it is a ultra super cheap but sophisticated. Please bring laymen, I thought we could make it into a cool weekly after work magic party. It's a magic tradition that magicians meet, and we do it in Vegas so I thought I would continue the tradition out here.

The info:
The NY Magic Meeting
Vegas Room in the Village Pourhouse
64 Third Avenue at 11th Street
630 to ?
Every Monday beginning June 4th

Hope to see everyone there!
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1614 Posts

Profile of bugjack
I'm out of town next week but only live a couple of blocks away so will try to stop by a future one. Please post and let us know how it goes.
JoeMagician
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of JoeMagician
It was great! A bunch of magi from Atlantic City drove down to be with us. Hope to see you all at the next Monday Magic Meeting =D
JoeMagician
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of JoeMagician
We had a great meeting last week, magicians from Atlantic City drove all the way into NY just to hang out. I hope you'll be able to jam and watch and maybe even perform some magic with us. Tell your magical and laymen friends!

I'll be there from 630 to at least 10pm, as the drink specials end at 7, and the .25 wings special starts at 9pm. You might want to call the bar and see if we're still there if you plan on coming at 11, but it's a school night, so I think we'll probably be out eating dinner or going to another bar at that time, or I'll be in my beddy bye.

See you Monday, and don't forget to check out my magic show on Tuesday...see my events listing in Time Out NY this week, under Variety =)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » NYC Magc Meeting every Monday in Union Square--$1 beers! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL