The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Lee Darrow - at DuckCon - Hypnosis AND close up magic shows! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3589 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Dates: June 8-10

Location: DuckCon, Holiday Inn Select, 1801 Naper Blvd, Naperville, IL 60563

Times - TBA

I will be performing a form of my stage hypnosis show (probably a lecture demonstration version as this is a conference) and a close-up magic program as well. Both programs will run at least one hour and will involve audience participation and will be for the 13 years of age and over crowd - NO squalling infants and there may be some mildly adult language and content in the magic act as it is based on my bar work, NOT my trade show program, at the request of the convention coordinators.

BE ADVISED - DuckCon is a science fiction convention! Many people dress in costumes, and some of them can be quite ... unique.

;) Smile Smile

Convention membership is required to attend the shows.

I will be participating in a panel discussion with several other performers on "Hypnosis in BAD Movies" as well. Complete with clips and a short hypnosis demonstration my another performer.

So come on out and have some really oddball fun!

Additional information about the convention, including directions and registration, can be found at:

http://www.duckon.org/

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Lee Darrow - at DuckCon - Hypnosis AND close up magic shows! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL