The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Obsidian oblique (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
928 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
I believe Millard Longman mentioned that it surpasses even his wonderful Acidus Novus. Sco** Xavier's method is a big step backards compared to OO in my opinion.

Rudy
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1832 Posts

Profile of teejay
Quote:
On 2007-10-27 05:55, gaafman wrote:
I know *********** had a variation on it, but it was not regarded as good as the OO.

That one has got me baffled lol Particularly as I know how hard it is to type the
right number of dots. And to count them. Is it ************ or even ************?
I give up Can you give us a first and last letter?
:)
TJ
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of gaafman
Hehe well it was sco.. xav... but I didn't know the Café had any names that couldn't be talked about. Almost like harry potters' Volde....
Blackchains
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Blackchains
Ok, call me naive, what is OO???
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of gaafman
It's a full billet peek.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
928 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On 2007-11-05 10:14, gaafman wrote:
It's a full billet peek.

Actually it's a partial billet peek and a full peek. Two methods.

Rudy
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
A l a i n B e ll o n
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of A l a i n B e ll o n
OO was originally sold for $60. I have no control over the resale prices. But the book's pages allow me to do DNA tracking.

After quite a bit of time, now that OO has been tried by many people (many more than I would have liked), I have found that the most common inadequacy of the method for some people is the difficulty of the move (especially the second phase).

It does take some doing, but it is a knack kind of thing.

A secret... I will finally be publishing the long awaited volumes—by the few people who know of them—on Mind Reading and Mind Control (code named Orbis Ardentis). In comparison, OO is only a minor achievement.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2007-11-05 13:11, A l a I n B e ll o n wrote:

A secret... I will finally be publishing the long awaited volumes—by the few people who know of them—on Mind Reading and Mind Control (code named Orbis Ardentis). In comparison, OO is only a minor achievement.

Alain!

Long time I wanted to chat with you again...

Being me one of the lucky people who got a small part of your ORBIS ARDENTIS, I can only say that I can't wait to get the whole masterpiece in my hands.

Fromr what I recall the book will contain your long awaited MIND LEADING concepts (well, that's how I called it during our chats) and your personal treatment of the EQUIVOQUE Process... and more.

People are in for a real mind-blowing book!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
A l a i n B e ll o n
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of A l a i n B e ll o n
Paolo, that was many years ago. The current work is 3 volumes long and goes way beyond what you had read.
tincture
View Profile
Special user
586 Posts

Profile of tincture
Quote:
On 2007-10-27 10:47, Rudy Sanchez wrote:
I believe Millard Longman mentioned that it surpasses even his wonderful Acidus Novus. Sco** Xavier's method is a big step backards compared to OO in my opinion.

Rudy

too bad it wasn't his.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-11-06 12:23, A l a I n B e ll o n wrote:
Paolo, that was many years ago. The current work is 3 volumes long and goes way beyond what you had read.

Beware of Alain Bellon.

Alain is no kind, I can tell you.

He is a true master (of puppets) when it comes to extreme thought provoking concepts and unconventional thinking essays.

And just when one think that he is pretty up to date with the advanced stuff published in our Art... Here comes Alain and tease you beyond limits with enticing little bits about his new masterpieces.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Mariagi
View Profile
Special user
MIND, MYTH & MAGICK
654 Posts

Profile of Mariagi
You ruined my day mr.cavalli more things to buy
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-11-06 16:13, Mariagi wrote:
You ruined my day mr.cavalli more things to buy

At least I am not alone! Smile
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
725 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Are these volumes going to be limited? What kind of things are in these volumes?? Thanks!
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Mike,

Some of the things are Thought Leading, Optimization of Information Extraction, Resonant Feeback and a bundle of other things, including performance concepts and phylosophy that Alain has studied and then tried live during many years.

Of course, if I got what Alain was saying to me, this (and much more) stuff will make up 3 books...

And I know Alain well enough to say that he never puts out something without having first given to it a thoughtful consideration and then more.

As for if this stuff will be limited, I did not ask Alain about that. I'll take a chance and tell you that my prediction is that his intention will be for the stuff to be limited, but, as per OO and anything else out there, who know if that stuff will STAY limited.

Maybe he will chime in and tell you.
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
725 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Thanks Paolo, Sounds good! I wish I didn't miss out on Obsidian Oblique, but one day I'll hopefully own it.
Thanks again!
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2167 Posts

Profile of ddyment
A copy of this is currently listed on eBay.co.uk (though the seller will ship worldwide). A rare opportunity, if you're interested.
Doug Dyment's Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2507 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
I'm on it! Thanks for the tip Doug.
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
Quote:
On 2007-10-27 09:58, StrangeMagick wrote:
IMHO - Richard Busch, Millard Longmann, Sco** Xavie* (Don't know if his name is still banned).

For CT, see The Barfly Billet.

Again, these are just my opinions and what I like.

Dave

DAvid, many thanks.
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Quote:
On 2008-02-28 14:21, ddyment wrote:
A copy of this is currently listed on eBay.co.uk (though the seller will ship worldwide). A rare opportunity, if you're interested.

really rare opportunity it was...
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Obsidian oblique (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL