The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looking for the best Clip Board (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2413 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I'm sure this has been talked about somewhere before, but I wanted a fresh report. I'm looking for a real time board, the kind that you get instant access in front of the speccy,and low lights may be a factor . Thanks Dave
Richie Dagger
View Profile
Loyal user
Tucson, AZ
268 Posts

Profile of Richie Dagger
The best answers are still the same as the last few times this was discussed.
pete
View Profile
Loyal user
Finland
207 Posts

Profile of pete
Well, I have used Fabrice Delaure´s Psychic clipboard for years now and for me it has been best. It´s very expensive but a little bit imagination and you can do so many miracles with that you can´t even think. If you´re looking for clipboard just for a one routine, then I think there are many good clipboards in market that are not so expensive.

Pete
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Brown Hornet or Cicada by John Riggs. Period. These are the only clipboards that I will use. I have tried many different versions, and most of them are quite good (not all), but Riggs stuff is tops. They are the final word in clipboards as far as I'm concerned. How many of these threads are we going to have???

-Jerome.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
xxx
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24111 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Nice to see you again Jeff.

The Impressionable Mind Board is simple and good to use.
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
I'd second that.
James Biss's board is simple, practically foolproof (in almost all lighting conditions too), and comes with a nice routine in a manuscript.
Plus he seems like a really great guy too.
Steve
[
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Quote:
On 2007-06-22 16:59, TT2 wrote:
Brown Hornet or Cicada by John Riggs. Period. These are the only clipboards that I will use. I have tried many different versions, and most of them are quite good (not all), but Riggs stuff is tops.

-Jerome.

Definately. A great (but reasonable) investment!!!
MagicDog
View Profile
Loyal user
Michigan
219 Posts

Profile of MagicDog
How about the new X Board being sold by HP, I was going to get the Biss's board, but thought I would wait until I heard about this new one. I do not mind spending the money, If it is worth it.

John
Make Everyday Magical
markmagicman
View Profile
New user
Austria
44 Posts

Profile of markmagicman
I am also waiting for the X board to come out ($300 waiting in an envelope for it). I have heard gerat deal about it from a few mentalist. Of what I have heard, the clipboard is not only for live show but also instant resetable so it can be used on more than one spectator at a time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looking for the best Clip Board (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL