The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Website Info (Steve Reynolds) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SReynolds
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of SReynolds
There has been some interest in tracking down some of my material.

As of now, tippingmitt.com is under construction.

For those interested in finding out more about Seek52 (DVD) or any of my other booklets and projects; or you just want to say hello, contact me at seek52@hotmail.com.

Check: youtube.com/extremeentertainer

For those that mention the Café in regards to Seek52, they will get a five dollar discount on the DVD.

Ambitious Hint:

Use the marlo "In-A-Jiffy Double" and use the face-up card(s) to point to the side of the deck. Ask, "How far down is your card?"

After they respond and focus is on the face-up card(s), perform the Marlo's "Face-Up Startler."

If you do not know these techniques, you better get reading.

Have Fun.

Steve Reynolds
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1401 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
For those who are trying to track down Mr. Reynolds, let alone his material....

Steve has recently moved to the Big Easy, where he and Messrs. Racherbaumer, Montes, Comeaux, etc. are befuddling the bejesus outta us less fortunates. Steve's work is marvelous in its construction and performance. (Not that he really needs my endorsement, but still....)

You owe it to yourself to see what he's done, and to consider subscribing to the Tipping Mitt when it emerges once again.
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
ShawnMilo
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of ShawnMilo
And for those who'd like to hear an audio interview I did with Steve earlier this year, here's a link to the mp3.

http://milocast.com/interviews/Steve_Rey......1-24.mp3

It was also heard on the Go Magic Go! podcast (gomagicgo.com).

Thanks again for the interview, Steve.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Website Info (Steve Reynolds) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL