The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Eye Of The Ripper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13154 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I just received my EYE of the Ripper set yesterday, what a wonderful set.

Beside the wonderful pieces of function art that Doug Higley provides for this latest addition to the Dark Museum series, there is a wonderful routine and story written by KOTAH in the TOP SECRET FIELD MANUAL. WONDERFUL!

I took one of the pieces with me to a venue last night and it was the hit of the event, a definite conversation starter and attraction. And I did not even do the routine!

Individually had crafted, one of a kind pieces of art, a masterful and reputation making routine, very affordable price, and lifetime guarantee, dealing with the nicest guy in the business, what more could one ask for?

I am more than happy with this purchase.

Just take a look here: http://grindshow.com/GrindShow/Dark_Museum__2.html

Tony Iacoviello
IlDaDe
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of IlDaDe
Hi, can you review the routine?
Thanks a lot for the link
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I have a beautiful set prior to the Ripper Evidence coming out, I might have to get that some time down the line.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13154 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On 2007-06-04 07:14, IlDaDe wrote:
Hi, can you review the routine?
Thanks a lot for the link

You mean the routine from the TOP SECRET FIELD MANUAL?

No, I cannot. I have not performed it in front of an audience yet, and won't get the chance to for weeks, as it does not fit into my current bookings.

The routine reads well, and should play well, but until I perform it live, at least 5 times and gauge audience reactions, I cannot really say.

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Eye Of The Ripper (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL