The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Wrestled a funny looking Flying Monkey! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Hey Everyone!

I heard a noise outside my house just a few minutes ago that sounded like children screaming! When I open the door there was this monkey with wings!

All the neighborhood kids were going nuts and wanted me to catch it. I seen that it have a DVD with the words Tea with Alice and Jack printed on it.

So I jumped on the monkey and wrestled with it until it started to fly off the ground. I got scared, but before I let go of the Monkey I grabbed the DVD and fell about 15 feet! I hurt my feet and bottom, but, hey, I got me a DVD from Alice and Jack!

I will write later, I first must brew some tea and sit down and watch this new information!

P.S. That monkey was wearing net stockings and a yellow T-back! I am going to have to write to the Monkey Union and complain!...I don’t like yellow. LOL
harishjose
View Profile
Special user
932 Posts

Profile of harishjose
Pass me the bottle, will you?
To believe is Magic.
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Let us know how it is!!
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I hope the monkey is going to my house next. Let me ask you did he seem drunk and rather upset? I sure hope not.
Richie Dagger
View Profile
Loyal user
Tucson, AZ
267 Posts

Profile of Richie Dagger
One of the li'l ***s just stopped by, and left a nice mess on my roommates car. I can't wait to explain this to him.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Good luck with that Richie. The last time one of those flying menaces was at my house they left a mess on the trees to the East of my house. I was able to save the trees, but they look rather silly and I am not sure they will ever recover 100%. I hope your friend does not have to total his car as a result.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Man! I watched three things on this DVD and decided to turn it off for a while....
Talk about overload! My brain hurts right now……. The more that I watch…the more I realized that I have stepped into another place…. A place that is not like any other I have been.

I already know that I will have to watch this DVD a FEW times to soak in all this information……. information that I have never seen or read about before. But more importantly…..information that I would have never thought of on my own.

Must rest…..to clear my brain…… I think that this DVD comes with a curse…… a curse of wanting to see what is next!
burst
View Profile
Veteran user
Memphis, TN
308 Posts

Profile of burst
Quote:
On 2007-06-04 18:51, Magical Dimensions wrote:

I already know that I will have to watch this DVD a FEW times to soak in all this information…….

I know what you mean. I watched Something about a dozen times the first week I had it. I got more from it than any other DVD on this art that I own or have watched.

It made a lot of what I had been thinking and working on this pass year click into place.

I really hope that I'll be able to say the same about this DVD. From the rest of my purchases from Jim, I at least feel that it's safe to say the effects will be good.
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
OHHHH Rub it in to the people who missed out.. Smile
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
The great thing about Jim's DVD's is what he does. He has said he tries to shoot a DVD like he is writing a book. So he makes you think about how you will use the tools that are given. Hardly any performance in them. I think that is why our brain hurts while watching. I wish other people releasing DVD's would do the same as Jim does. I also think that is why only the serious performer will get anything out of them.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I just finished watching the DVD, and my head is spinning. I smiled like the Cheshire Cat through it, and still have that silly grin on my face. Smile

Thank you Jim, Jack, and Alice.

I'm not tipping anything! Smile

Tony
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-06-04 20:45, Tony Iacoviello wrote:

I'm not tipping anything! Smile

Tony

Yes,.....words to live by...... I am not tipping anything either.

Huuuh.....unless a really big guy comes to my house named tiny and straps me in a chair using duct tape. Then takes pliers and then.... NO...I DO NOT WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT!.... No....I ...will..not.... tip...anything.....

Ray
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On 2007-06-04 20:51, Magical Dimensions wrote:

Huuuh.....unless a really big guy comes to my house named tiny and straps me in a chair using duct tape. Then takes pliers and then.... NO...I DO NOT WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT!.... No....I ...will..not.... tip...anything.....

That sounds like my Pie program.
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Lol, that's hilarious!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!
Fly Monkey Fly Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I saw a stinky monkey flying over head (Jim I thought you said they had a bath). The stinky monkey wouldnt even land! He had the thing in his mouth and wouldnt let go. I guess it wanted to Fly to CA first. He better come back tomorrow.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Okay so now I've paypaled a flying Monkey here to NYC. Yummmm, We eat eat flying monkeys on West 57th Street...Hell's Kitchen!
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Well I thought the monkey got by without dropping the DVD. I WAS WRONG!!! I guess it had some kind of revenge it wanted to take out on my trees. As I was cleaning that up I noticed the manilla envelope. I was happy to see the DVD, but the trees have now been lost. I guess they couldn't handle two attacks by those things.

All I can say is WOW. I will post more when I can gather my thoughts.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2007-06-04 17:15, Magical Dimensions wrote:
So I jumped on the monkey and wrestled with it until it started to fly off the ground.

Of course you know that makes you a super hero. Smile
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Mike did you order this DVD? I would be VERY curious to hear your thoughts on it.

My mind has been racing for the last 12 hours. If I read or watch an effect and at the end of the effect I am laughing or smiling I know the effect can make it in my show. Both Jims tossed out deck and his "forget a card" theme made me laugh out loud. I cant wait to put them to use.

BTW there is a LOT more to this DVD then those two effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Wrestled a funny looking Flying Monkey! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL