The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Table Lifting Set by Illusion Craft (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DDH
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of DDH
Hi All!

Does anyone own or have any reviews of The Table Lifting Set by Illusion Craft. I can't seem to find anything about it in my research.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DDH
DDH
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of DDH
Has anybody used these?
Catman
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Catman
I am interested in this as well. The only thing I've found was a brief discussion in the Café:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......;forum=7

I'd like to hear from anybody that has purchased this, especially as to angle sensitivity, skills involved, and what kind of tables work/don't work, etc
Catman
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Catman
I just pmed Adam from Illusioncraft asking for more info.
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
831 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
I just received a set from illusioncraft. very effective, they work best with a light table. but for a heavy table you will need 3 people(2+yourself). so I think its best with a lightweight table, maybe even a plastic garden table would work well, possibly with only the magician lifting alone, ala losander floating table but IMHO, better.

Tried it out at a party last night,- myself and one secret assistant, a heavy wood table that we used was quite difficult to lift, but the spectators absolutly loved it!
its easy to hide the gimicks, nobody worked it out, - I flipped the table over at end, the specs were all over it looking for the method. - it worked really well with that big heavy table, - so with a lighter more elegant table it will be fabulous.

Heres a link to the great David Berglas performing his table levitation, I had the great pleasure of meeting him last week, what a lovely man.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uB0n4Ur97L8

And heres the link to Adam at illusioncraft who makes the Table Lifting Set
http://www.illusioncraft.co.uk/illusioncraft_magic_range.htm

Steve
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1851 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
Thanks for the first hand review Steve!
enigmatic
View Profile
Regular user
France
174 Posts

Profile of enigmatic
Hello everyone,
I am looking for some information regarding the "Table Lifting Set by Illusion Craft". I would like to know if it is exactly the same set of gimmick that is found in Corinda's "13 steps to the Mentalism" (page 261). If so, are there any differences between these two versions?
Thank you.
Real vision is the ability to see the invisible. (Jonathan Swift).

WWW.MAISON-HANTEE.COM
WWW.CHASSEURDEFANTOMES.COM
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
My book Memoirs of a spook show ghost details a methot to table lift any card table.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Table Lifting Set by Illusion Craft (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL