The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Questions on Son of Mindscan.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

noxas
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
121 Posts

Profile of noxas
Hi I was just wondering wot people think of this?
also it is stated that you can see wot they are writing as they are writing it... does that mean ppl can not be standing next to you or anything?... having said that, what is the angles on this? is there a difference in 'detectability' between the printed and the blank Son of Mindscans?...

also Roth... I live in the UK, what is the estimated delivery time for this item once ordered?

thanks all Smile
lumberjohn
View Profile
Special user
Memphis, TN
622 Posts

Profile of lumberjohn
I have SOM and think it is fantastic. It looks perfectly ordinary (in either variety) and will not arouse suspicion. I don't understand your comment about seeing what they are writing as they are writing it, unless you are talking about pencil reading, but of course that has nothing to do with SOM. Like all i******ion devices, you will need to retrieve the pad to obtain the information. There are many ways to p**k the information from there.

The main value to me of SOM is in A) the fact that it appears totally natural and not "prop-like" in any way; and B) the solid i******ion it yields. There is no difference in "detectability" (is that a word?) between the two pads. Angles are the same as with any i******ion device -- as long as no one is looking over your shoulder, you should be fine. Of course, there are ways to get around even this.

Overall, this is a great product. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with SOM.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Ob-noxas,
Please exhaust the search function here at the Café. There are plenty of great threads about the SOM pads already. As I recall, a few people have already given you some very good information regarding their use.

I agree with John's statements above.

-Jerome.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
Jerome is right. there are a few good impression pads and a few bad ones out there. SOM is one of the best. I use them at every show for closeup and the forum you get access to is loaded with information
CAROLINI
View Profile
Special user
607 Posts

Profile of CAROLINI
Once you receive the item, (1) you will be very pleased, and (2) go to the Outlaw forum and you will find many uses for the SOM.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Questions on Son of Mindscan.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL