The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » RE: Top Secret Stuff reprint (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
I just returned the proofs. The book will have a full color cover, front and back. It is 8.5x11. spiral bound with 182 pages. They're scheduled to be printed Aug. 1, so I should have product by the second week in Aug. I'll put an ad up on the Café when they're ready to go. I am very happy that this material will be available again. I am keeping the price very reasonable - just $35.

Mike
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Hi Mike,

I already have your original hardcover TSS, is it your this spiral book got update or any new stuffs added?

Thanks!

Andrew

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
You're lucky to have an original! It has been OOP since 1990. The reprint is basically identical to the original. I have added a few comments at the beginning and changed the cover art a bit but the material is identical.

I may be combining three sets of lecture notes and a couple of other items into a single spiral bound book in awhile. I'll post if and when this material becomes available.

Thanks for your interest!

Mike
Mark McDermott
View Profile
Regular user
Union Mills, IN
111 Posts

Profile of Mark McDermott
Mike,

TSS is GREAT! Thanks for saving me a copy.

Mark
Magikrn
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of Magikrn
I received TSS about 3 days ago and have already begun working on the AT&T trick, King TUT(speachless as to how good this looks) Jelly Roll and My Cup Runneth Over.

Thank you so much for this book, it is a masterpiece.

To the guy who wants to keep it a secret, why? Shouldnt everyone get the opportunity to appreciate the content in this book. Sure the thrill of the hunt is fun, but if noone knows about it, how can they find it?
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
Thanks for the kind words guys!! I am having fun revisiting some of the items in TSS. If you can find the right jelly containers, Jelly Roll is WTPOTB. There's gold in them thar hills...

Mike
Fingers_Fidge
View Profile
Regular user
England
123 Posts

Profile of Fingers_Fidge
I have also been going through TSS and there is some great material in here. I was also lucky enough to track down a cpy of Mikes's first work Powerful Magic. So I am the proud owner of all Mikes published books (just the lecture notes to get).

I purchased the book in brand new condition from Magic books by post and while looking through they catalogue it seems they still have at least one version of TSS in the original format(i assume compete with the legendary dust cover !!).

Cheers
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
I thought that information was TOP SECRET!

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » RE: Top Secret Stuff reprint (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL