The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » RING 341: A MAGICAL EVENING WITH JIM PACE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dabru
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of dabru
LECTURE------LECTURE------LECTURE----

IBM RING 341
"ALL AMERICAN MAGICIANS"
FAYETTEVILLE, N. C.

PRESENTS "A MAGICAL EVENING WITH JIM PACE".
7:00 PM THURSDAY, JUNE 28th.

RING 341 Members FREE
ANY IBM OR SAM MEMBER $10.00
ALL OTHERS $15.00

306 McARTHUR ROAD
FAYETTEVILLE, NC

SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR DRIVING DIRECTIONS.

-------------------------------------------------------------
(HERE IN JIM PACE'S OWN WORDS ARE THE DETAILS
OF HIS LECTURE)

My lecture is about 2 hours and I have a lot to talk about. Mainly on keeping the magic that we do as visual as possible. I will teach many effects, and discuss (while performing) my resons for doing visual magic.

I have been doing restaurant magic for 20 years. I have co authored two books on strolling magic. The Restaurant Workers Handbook, and Jim Pace's "A" Material. I have invented many popular effects for magicians to perform. The WEB is still a top seller all over the world. Inviso Torch, Hot Leads, Sparkleflash, The Write Stuff, Wanderful (the worlds only fiber optic wand),The Alien Spinning Thing, to name a few. I have two DVD's on magic VISUANTICS and GAGS 2, three VHS Tapes, one teaches how to use Rocky Racoon, SPRING PUPPETS ALIVE.

By the time that I will visit I will have 2 brand new items for the magician who likes special effects.

Jim's Lecture Includes: (and then some...)

- Turn back the time on someones wrist watch while it is held in their hand.

- Unravel a spectators tie

- Poke your finger through somebodies shirt and leave no hole.

- Quick o chink the fastest chink o chink ever

- Pro nightmare...is my strolling version of professors nightmare that audiences just love to watch, and so do magicians.

- Produce a glass of water from no where.

- Shove your finger through a dollar bill with no damage to the bill.

- Crush flat a full bottle of soda, then stretch it back into shape. Your audience will not believe this.

- Punishment is a three coin production, where just after the last coin appears...all the coins vanish instantly.

- Take a table knife and shove it through a dollar bill, yep no harm to the bill.

- Misers dream in the hands. This is my favorite effect that I do for strolling magic. Coins appear at my fingertips, dozens of them. This is very difficult but well worth the practice.

- Cut and restore rope The spectator actually cuts the center of the rope while they hold it. I will teach you how to restore it and then when they are getting over that I will show you how to pull the very same rope through your body

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR DRIVING DIRECTIONS FOR EACH CITY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.
THEN CLICK ON "GET DIRECTIONS".
THEN TYPE IN THE ADDRESS YOU ARE LEAVING FROM.
AND YOUR "END DESTINATION"...WHICH IS:

306 McARTHUR ROAD
FAYETTEVILLE, NC

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&......l&q=

---------------------------------------------------------------------
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THIS
MAGICAL EVENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
CALL DAVE BRUMBLE AT 910-864-1704
OR E-MAIL: slyman@nc.rr.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » RING 341: A MAGICAL EVENING WITH JIM PACE (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL