The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Some of my routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
603 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
I have many tell me that I`m doing well for a beginner,I do find it fun ,I`m learning to setup my table to link my routines together ,and works well with freinds,my best buddy told me I`m making a certian person Jealous ,but hey its a open field to explore,seeing some nice people at the IBM meetings helps
theres a lot to learn out there,many interesting subjects,and hobbies to enjoy
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17198 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Glad ur enjoying the art. And the ring is always a good source to learn and share. What kinds of routines are you doing now?
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
603 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
I`m doing some coins across,coin manipulation ,vanishes & some sleeving.found a nice little nickles to dimes routine with a clean finish.I have some rope tricks like cut & mend ,vanishing knots,thread the needle,through the neck.I`m doing others that I feel comfortable with.showing freinds & others I know for entertainment
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17198 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Sounds like a pretty good start, good solid basic tricks that will serve you well for a long time.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
603 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
Thankyou .its nice to see someone geniune on here.there needs to be more like us on here being happy & sharing the fun of magic. I have learned searching books,videos & the internet for ideas so you can tell the shop owners exactly what you want to see & buy. A big thing I learned last month.
zappyjingles
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of zappyjingles
G'day

You are an ispiration to us all. Well done keep up the fantatic work. Enjoy everything you do and succeed with honors.

Hugs N Giggles
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
603 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
Thankyou zappyjingles,cute name .you work hard on what you enjoy you do very well with it. I have been into mechanics since I was 14,started with bicycles & now fixing autos,mowers & construction machinery ,every one has a hobby they love ,I`m expanding my hobbys in many directons ,and magic is my latest,exciting to share something happy with family,ferinds,and others you see
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
603 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
Went to my 2nd IBM meeting was fun we all had to share a stand up routine ,I did a coin vanish & return,and a dime into one dollar.worked well ,not too nervous,since its a new group,the others had some neat routines to share some card & flash paper with good storys.
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
Hi,

It sounds its a great start for magic. IBM and magic Rings helps much to everyone in magic. Because you have a chance to share your ideas or learn new ideas and advices about your routine. So if there is a IBM ring near you I think you must join there.

In Turkey we have a new IBM ring now. (Ring368) you can visit http://www.ringistanbul.com

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Sounds like you are on the right track.

Keep up the good work and much luck to you!

Justin
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
603 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
Thanks to all ,A local IBM freind Tim invited me to one of his shows ,he performs gospel magic ,his show was excellent.nice storys & routines .some involved interaction with the audience we all had a good time.
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
603 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
I added some neat cut & restored rope routines to me collection ,also learned a finger tip one coin jump I saw in a Genii magizine a buddy gave me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Some of my routines (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL