The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » TAOM convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BlackDove
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of BlackDove
Does anyone have any news on this convention? Who's going and such. I know I'm going, and I've seen the website, I'm just wondering if any of you guys are going. Mayby you guys know something I don't. Thanks!
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17198 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
I try to make TAOM but my schedule is seldom decided due to an event we hold at the Church every August just prior to it, so I never know if I can be free to get away until later in the year and closer to the convention. It is always an enjoyable convention with good lectures, good shows and competition.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
BlackDove
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of BlackDove
Quote:
On 2007-06-16 13:00, photius wrote:
I try to make TAOM but my schedule is seldom decided due to an event we hold at the Church every august just prior to it, so I never know if I can be free to get away until later in the year and closer to the convention. It is always an enjoyable convention with good lectures, good shows and competition.

yeah sounds like fun!
Daniel Garcia and Justin Miller should be there!
(not lecturing though..)
Still fun to just hang out!
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
600 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
I am going to be there but, Elizabeth cannot come this time, we are upset about this, but school is important. so late nights and early mornings here we go again.
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
www.subdividedstudios.com
BlackDove
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of BlackDove
Quote:
On 2007-06-24 00:30, Sebashtion H. wrote:
I am going to be there but, Elizabeth cannot come this time, we are upset about this, but school is important. so late nights and early mornings here we go again.

Haha o well...im missing 4 days of school but...its worth it.
Im getting excited! only about a month or so now!! = )
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20521 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
This will be Labor Day Weekend. (August 31- September 3)

http://www.taom2007.org/

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
BlackDove
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of BlackDove
Alright any new info? Or people attending? It's always fun to meet people on the Café, and then meet them in person! I know Sebastionand Daniel Garcia will be there...we all met at the twin city magic convention. Should be fun to meet up again!

||Peace? ||
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » TAOM convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL