The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Tricks with coins and bills? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stick Man
View Profile
Regular user
UK
178 Posts

Profile of Stick Man
Are there any around? if so where can i buy them?
leefoley3
View Profile
Elite user
Texas
402 Posts

Profile of leefoley3
Stickman- I noticed that no one has replied to your question so I will have to assume that you have found some answers. If not browse or search. Wishing you all the best-Lee. Smile
In December of '06 I was diagnosed with a very rare cancer, Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans. One in a million people worldwide are diagnosed with this type of cancer annually. Sarcomas account for 1% of all cancers. Knowledge is power!
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Depends on what you mean:

Bills used as covers for a "Sympathetic Coins assembly"--Jaw Droppers tapes.

Bills and coins in a bill-counting routine--"Coinswoggled" in Apocalypse

Bill used as cover for dishonest bar bet designed to win drinks and tick off drunks--Classic Magic of Larry Jennings

Coins appearing from bill which changes in value--"Logical Bill Trick" John Carney's "Carneycopia"

Coins appearing from Bills: Silent Mora's handling in Bobo's, Jerry Andrus' many publications, several others

Bill becomes coin: Michael Ammar's Encore series, Encore II (?) "Silver Certificate"

Coin goes through bill: Jay Sankey, "100% Sankey" (?) and as a marketed effect.

Rolled Bill goes through coin: Buy the "Cigarette through quarter" and work it out.

Half of bill becomes coin, half doesn't: Terry Seabrooke's lecture notes

Coin rolled impossibly small inside bill, but emerges unharmed (just like the "Origami" illusion): Buy a Silver Shifter!

That is at least a start. Happy Hunting!
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Tricks with coins and bills? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL