The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Maritess Show in Queens, NY tomorrow Sat 6/16 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoeMagician
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of JoeMagician
Hi All!
I'm peforming at Rogue Magic Shop in Queens this Saturday evening. Help me support magic in Queens!

A bunch of magicians will be opening, and doing close up, and hanging out, it will be a magician love fest. Come down and let's have some fun.

xo Maritess

=================================
ROGUE PRODUCTIONS THEATRE
85-08 Queens Blvd. (Across from Wendy's - right off Grand Ave.) 917-520-5564

ROBERT SANFORD
This Young Up & Coming Magician Will Astound You
Way Beyond His Years!!

MIKA
This Multi-Talented Juggler & Manipulator Will
Amaze You With Her Grace & Flexibility!

MARITESS - THE QUEEN OF MAGIC
This Las Vegas Headliner, Famous Celebrity Magician Will Blow You Away With Her Sleight-of-Hand Ability & Mindreading Abilities!

SUAVEE
This Up & Coming Magician Will Amaze You With His Close-Up Skills During Intermission!

GARY DREIFUS
Our Master of Ceremonies (The Award-Winning Dominant Mind!)

This is a show you won't want to miss. I know because I'm Rogue. And I'm here every Saturday night to host the festivities--an all-new show starts at 9:15pm every Saturday night.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS WILL BE A VERY SPECIAL EVENT.
All tickets are $15.00 per person.
NO EXCEPTIONS OR PASSES WILL BE GRANTED. SORRY.

Seats have been going fast so don't wait to call ahead for your reservations. Reservations are highly recommended as we SELL OUT almost every week.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Maritess Show in Queens, NY tomorrow Sat 6/16 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL