The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Thought Transmitter or ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Ridgeland, MS
588 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
Ok so I want to add a little peak device of some sort to a Deep Astonishment 1 (not DA 2) routine. Here is the idea: Have a spectator write down a word in a book or pad and close the book/pad for access to the word for later...do the DA routine and show that the thought of word matches the word spelled out with the cards from DA.

Now my question is this. Does anyone have any other recommendations other than a Thought Transmitter for me to "hide" the word for later and peek it at the same time. I am only familiar with the TT and would like some more options to look into.

Would Illuminati be a option for this?

Thanks in advance,
Alton Thrash
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2460 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Illuminati works with card keys. Have you tried the stealth wallet OR wallet Doomo sells? No electronics with either one.
bear trees
View Profile
Loyal user
uk
263 Posts

Profile of bear trees
The outlaw wallet from outlaw effects one of the best peek devices on the planet.
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Ridgeland, MS
588 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
Sure haven't. No electronics would be a plus. Thanks for the options.

Alton
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Acidus Novus!

http://www.mevproshop.com/acidus-novus.html

There are some variations of (and ideas similar to) Acidus in "Peek Peformances" by Richard Busch, Osterlind DVD's, Wayne Houchin's "Stigmata" DVD.

That would be a very natural way.

Sean
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Ridgeland, MS
588 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
Quote:
On 2007-06-15 13:17, Waters wrote:
Acidus Novus!

http://www.mevproshop.com/acidus-novus.html

There are some variations of (and ideas similar to) Acidus in "Peek Peformances" by Richard Busch, Osterlind DVD's, Wayne Houchin's "Stigmata" DVD.

That would be a very natural way.

Sean

Very natural indeed..might be helpful in other routines I have as well. Thank you.

Alton Thrash
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2460 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Triple threat wallet is the one I was thinking of. search Café for it.
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
For just a peek wallet you can not beat the outlaw wallet. The SA from Peter Nardi is also good but more expensive and has more option. But for a straight peek the outlaw is the way to go
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Outlaw wallet if you want to use a wallet.

I would suggest using a center tear, or doing the acidus peek. Really about the very last thing I would recomend would be the thought transmitter.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2460 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On 2007-06-15 14:06, chichi711 wrote:

Really about the very last thing I would recomend would be the thought transmitter.

Can I disagree with an Arguementalist? NO... I completely agree with you on that. Something about a plastic wallet, more than anything. Who carries plastic wallets anyway? Maybe there should be a leather one...hmmm
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Ridgeland, MS
588 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
Quote:
On 2007-06-15 16:07, magicmind wrote:
Can I disagree with an Arguementalist? NO... I completely agree with you on that. Something about a plastic wallet, more than anything. Who carries plastic wallets anyway? Maybe there should be a leather one...hmmm

The fact that it is plastic was the reason I was looking for other options. I believe the Outlaw wallet or the Acidus Novus will be the way to go.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Alton
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
Do A few searches - there is a leather cover available to add to your existing thought transmitter........
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24111 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2007-06-15 13:49, deputy wrote:
For just a peek wallet you can not beat the outlaw wallet.

...The Panther can.
eb02
View Profile
Special user
679 Posts

Profile of eb02
The outlaw wallet from outlaw effects is grate
Eran Blizovsky
www.magic4business.net
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24111 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I think The Outlaw is discontinued. The Panther took its place. The plus is The Panther has a zipper compartment.

Posted: Jun 19, 2007 11:18am
My bad. The Outlaw is back in stock...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......=4967511
CAROLINI
View Profile
Special user
607 Posts

Profile of CAROLINI
The Outlaw-Wallet is tops. Actually the word wallet is deceiving. It is a business card case.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Thought Transmitter or ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL