The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ring on stick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FredrikS
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of FredrikS
Hello!

Well.. I been performing Micheal Skinner´s classic ring on stick for awhile...
Love the effect. But have some trouble with the move (that uses a rubberband and a cloth) Therefore a I what to toy around with other versions... What do you guys think? Any recommendation's?

I´m also thinking of buying Joe Porper´s version of Ellis ring... Looks great! Is it worth it? I mean isn´t stronger to borrowed a ring instead?

Thanks!

Fredrik
"Fly me to the moon"
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Watch the demo for The One True Ring ....very nice....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
FredrikS
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of FredrikS
Ah.. yes I have seen his version. Looks very good!! Even better live! But I not 70% sure yet=) But maybe with Porper´s ring this will be the "sure thing"
"Fly me to the moon"
Clarioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ferndown, Dorset, UK
624 Posts

Profile of Clarioneer
Check out worlds greatest series from L&L - chant imagine why you would use a gimmicked ring and not a borrowed one or your own ungimmicked ring lol
catch you later

Clarioneer
FredrikS
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of FredrikS
Well that´s true. Very nice dvd!
I have it. Many goodies on that one.. I use "Ring thing" all the time and a love Mark Leveridge ring and string routine!
I think fliip has a ring on stick routine on the dvd, but it wasn´t my style really.

PS.I just ordered Ron Bauer Series "THE CURSED RING". Paul Green recommended that. (I did a search on the Café). And I also ordered the Porper ring=) The future will tell if is a keeper or not=)
"Fly me to the moon"
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Glad you are going down the path you mentioned. You will find the Porper ring very easy to handle. You can open with it... than say, "Let me borrow your ring" and do some other work with their ring as well.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
FredrikS
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of FredrikS
Thanks!
That´s a good idea to mix moves with the Porper ring and a borrowed ring.

All the best!
"Fly me to the moon"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ring on stick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL