The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Nice one Emile Heskey. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Caleb Strange
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
676 Posts

Profile of Caleb Strange
I'm not a Liverpool fan, but this Mancunian would just like to express his heartfelt thanks to Emile Heskey.

That's all.

Caleb Strange.
-- QCiC --
Alan Jackson
View Profile
Elite user
Cardiff, UK
432 Posts

Profile of Alan Jackson
... and Dudek?
There are 10 kinds of people: those who understand binary numbers, and those who don't.
Caleb Strange
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
676 Posts

Profile of Caleb Strange
Didn't watch the whole game, as after Owen's airshot, and Arsenal's breakaway goal, I thought 'Here we go, sigh...'. Tuned in for the last five minutes, which was just Arsenal wasting time, and the odd Liverpool attack.

If Mr Dudek repelled the Gunner hoards, then I heartily congratulate him also. And best wishes to Mr Kirkland, for a speedy recovery.

Regards,

Caleb Strange.
-- QCiC --
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
Yes! but does any other team know how to make their top players disappear like
mine does?

Howard

disenchanted Leeds Fan Smile Smile
Caleb Strange
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
676 Posts

Profile of Caleb Strange
Rio didn't disappear as such. He was transposed for a huge pile of cash. Smile

What's the feeling amongst Leeds fans re Ridsdale? I sensed he was very respected after his dignified response to the awful events in Turkey. But, with that level of debt, if anyone's to blame, in my opinion you'd have to look at the board.

Lots of teams have been spending money that was never there, and you wonder how many other teams are in similar straits.

Regards,

Caleb Strange.
-- QCiC --
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
Too true Caleb(Liverpool 2-0 up at present)Leed gambled all on getting back into Europe, unfortunately it was not to be.
It will end up like Rugby League - a few clubs able to generate the money, buy the top players and pay the top wages all the rest become bit players. At least this may bring some rationale into the game asregards transfer values and silly wages.

Be good
Howard
Alan Jackson
View Profile
Elite user
Cardiff, UK
432 Posts

Profile of Alan Jackson
Not such a nice one (one-on-one), Emile, against Coventry in the FA Cup.
There are 10 kinds of people: those who understand binary numbers, and those who don't.
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
He wasn't too good one on one against Crystal Palace on Wednesday night was he ?
At least "we" have a good chancein the next round now.

How about a Leeds - Chelsea final as in the days of yore?.

Howard.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Nice one Emile Heskey. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL