The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MindPlay - Christopher Williams AKA MagicMan13 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4453 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Anyone interested, either PM me or email me at chris@magicman13.co.uk with your name and email address and you will be added to the list! Smile Not long now!!!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
jonxodus
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
309 Posts

Profile of jonxodus
Hey Chris was wondering what the price range would be?
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4453 Posts

Price is still not a definite, but if you PM me I will give you an averge price, however as I have said, people on the list get it a little cheaper
www.magicman13.co.uk

Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
So...what's the effect?

Dave.
jonxodus
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
309 Posts

Profile of jonxodus
Yeah, would like to know how many phases, or how the routine is..
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4453 Posts

It is a poker themed thought of card routine, with a kicker ending. As the ending I am told is original to me in this, I don't just want to say so people will go out and try and come up with their own version. As I said, it is Poker themed, making it highly commercial these days. It is a thought of card routine involving 4 other people, and all in all, 6 people can be used in the routine, making it highly spectator orientated, how I like it! It can be performed surrounded, and up close, on the street, on stage etc, just about anywhere, no table needed either.
www.magicman13.co.uk

Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
I see. Well, to be honest, I'm still none the wiser. I gleaned that much information from the rest of the thread so, should we expect a full description of 'MindPlay' at some point in time or are we to simply send you money for a 'poker themed trick with a kicker ending'?

Not being funny here Chris. I think it's absolutely a creators right to market their material as they see fit but to actually not describe the effect...? How is anybody to know what they are actually buying? I'm sure 'MindPlay' is a great effect but, with so little information, how can I make an informed choice as to whether it's for me or not.

Dave.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4453 Posts

Well, if people have read the other threads or posts on this, they will find out information on where the routine is based from. It has been a secret kept by me for some time now, and those that have seen it know what they are getting. The names involved and endorsing it will help it as well. This isn't something I am releasing for money, as the price of production on these is insane! All the costs involved so far means I don't stand to make much at all, but I am not in it for the money, I am not releasing just your standard trick, I am releasing a professional card routine which has built my reputation up so much, and it isn't a routine I just want anyone and everyone to perform, hence the limited edition release
www.magicman13.co.uk

Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Ahhh, how long now?
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4453 Posts

Technical hitch at the printers, this week, I promise! This is why I don't take pre-orders, I understand the problems companies go through now
www.magicman13.co.uk

Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4453 Posts

To everyone who was on the list, check your emails!!! I am off to the printers now, hopefully with good news! Problem with picking the best printing company around is they are very busy, but the wait will be worth it!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4453 Posts

Ok, finally! I will have these in stock and ready to ship tomorrow (Friday!) The problem at the printers was the proof copy, the cover didn't look great. So, FREE of charge they designed me a new cover which I really like and I will have these tomorrow! Anyone who has paid already will have theirs shipped out tomorrow, anyone else who wants it before it is released at the cheaper price let me know before tomorrow!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Great, really looking forward to this.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4453 Posts

There is also a free something being sent to everyone who has pre-purchased, as those that have paid have already found out Smile
www.magicman13.co.uk

Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Yeah that was a nice surprise. Recieved an email today saying today is the day! So hopefully tomorrow or monday I'll have this.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4453 Posts

Ok, I have these in my hands now, they are being numbered and signed as I type this by my girlfriend...i'm kidding, I have signed a few, come on here...ok, enough, basically, you have until the end of the weekend if you want it at the lowered price. Pm me or email me at chris@magicman13.co.uk for more details. The quality on these is great, and well worth the money I have invested in them, and I hope you guys are happy with it!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4453 Posts

All people who have paid so far, yours went into the post today!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Hansen
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
653 Posts

Profile of Hansen
I wonder what that "free something" might be...

Interesting.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4453 Posts

My first book released 'A Collection of card Magic'. This offer is only for people who get this before it is released officially, which is over the weekend
www.magicman13.co.uk

jonxodus
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
309 Posts

Profile of jonxodus
Hey Chris ive just sent payment, hope you received it and am looking foward into performing this effect!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MindPlay - Christopher Williams AKA MagicMan13 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL